Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'


    three figures approach the guild...

    Share
    avatar
    Shine
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Shine on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:28 am

    When they arrive at the Healers' Guild porch, Moss raises a hand and knocks on the wall next to the ward, unsure as to whether the ward itself would make a good knocking sound. When/if someone answers the "door," she says, "Mind if we come in?"
    avatar
    Shine
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Shine on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:38 am

    shine waves at the trio and says
    "please do come in! i'm in the middle of spring cleaning... but i guess i can always take a break for you kids."
    she has the ward lowered for them and the AG trio.

    "sooooo.... what have you three been up to?"

    Ava

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Ava on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:08 pm

    "Chasing down puzzles, mostly," the green-cloaked elf replies as the three enter. "At present, though, we had a bit of a request of you, if it's not too much of a bother... You wouldn't happen to know anyone who might be open to training a student or two, would you?"
    avatar
    Shine
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Shine on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:45 pm

    "kalei or i would feel quite happy to train you! which ever one of us you'd be comfy with..."
    avatar
    Shine
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Shine on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:46 pm

    she pokes her arm back into the building and grabs a bowl of fruit from the table and offers everyone present a snack.

    Oneiric

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Oneiric on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:55 pm

    Oneiric declines the offered fruit.
    "Well, we certainly know you better than Kalei, so I would prefer you as a teacher."

    Ava

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Ava on Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:06 pm

    "As would I, if you think you could handle two of us..." At the proffered fruit, the elf shakes her head apologetically. "I'd be happy to, but...I'm trying to be more cautious about what goes into my mouth, at least til I can better tell what's safe and what isn't. We...had a bad experience recently."
    avatar
    Shine
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Shine on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:54 am

    "if that's what you both would like... i have no problems teaching you."
    shine chooses an apple and takes out a knife, slicing it in half. she takes a bite out of one half and grins at moss before saying "i don't blame your caution... i've been meaning to learn how to detect poisons for years. but i can assure you, my snacks are quite safe." she offers the other half.

    Ava

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Ava on Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:53 pm

    Moss accepts the other half of the apple with a smile. "Thank you. Erm...I don't suppose we could trouble you for lodgings again this spring, as well?"
    avatar
    Shine
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Shine on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:11 pm

    shine smiles and says "let me double and triple check with ms. kalei... but i think we can work something out."

    Sponsored content

    Re: three figures approach the guild...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:00 pm