Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

After Cass's departure...

Emerald

After Cass's departure...

Post  Emerald on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Emerald looks at Kalei. "I do have a favor to ask of you Guildmistress."

Emerald pulls a book from her pouch.

"One of my men... acquired... this book, which they believe was part what the Children of the Dawn were doing in Docksides recently. The only way I know to test that theory is to have someone read the book who is capable of resisting its charming affects or to have someone read it and if they are affected have someone break the charm.

Unfortunately I have spent my time learning to cast magic instead of building up my defenses against it so I cannot resist the charm myself and the only other person I knew who can is Riven but I have not seen him in quite some time. Can you resist the charms affects? If not, I would of course be willing to read the book if you would be willing to break the charm... if there even is one."

Ava

Re: After Cass's departure...

Post  Ava on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:50 pm

The dark-haired elf perks up. "Is it a special magic, or just charming? If the latter, I may be able to assist, if needed..."
    Emerald

Post  Emerald on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 pm

"Unfortunately I'm not sure. I don't know that it is magic at all but if it is like the book that charmed one of my guild members it is just a very powerful charm affect."
    Emerald

Post  Emerald on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Emerald watches the lizard come and go.

"I hate to ask anyone to do something with such little information about the consequences but I do pledge that if anything unforeseen does happen I'll do everything within my power and that of my allies to remedy the affects."

Ava

Post  Ava on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:26 am

The green-cloaked elf nods. "Alright...if it'll help, and I'm not stepping on any toes, I'm willing to give it a shot."
    Emerald

Post  Emerald on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:13 am

"Well I suppose now is as good a time as any. If something does go wrong at least we have enough healers and formal casters to pull something off."

She passes the book to Moss.

"I think Damien read his from cover to cover but I'm not sure where he encountered the charm."

Ava

Post  Ava on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:08 am

Moss takes the book carefully, and slowly opens to the first page...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:29 pm