Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

5 posters

After the quaking...

Karn
    Karn

After the quaking... Empty After the quaking...

Post  Karn Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Sir Karn runs up to the guild building and makes sure everything is okay. As he does so he quickly realizes that the wards are broken. "Zeke, Desala, grab the guild items and supplies and get in the circle with them. I'm going to see about getting a new set of wards for us." After he says this a look of horror passes over his face, he then heads to the mages guild.
    peachmarine87

After the quaking... Empty Re: After the quaking...

Post  peachmarine87 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Walking from high town (armory) is Jayden. He stops on the front porch " Anyone here?"
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:02 am

From across the street at the Mages' Guild Sir Karn jogs over. "Yeah, what do ya need? Make it quick, I'm in a hurry. I apologize if I sound a little rude, but I'm concerned about my order's keep after that earthquake."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:55 am

(from https://shadowmoorhg.forumotion.net/t129-coming-up-at-a-jog-from-the-direction-of-the-tavern)

She turned to Jayden, and Karn, gasping a bit, holding a hand to her heart. "Jayden, Sir Karn, hello. Sorry, my brain's still a bit woozy. I took a bit of a spill earlier," she wipes the back of her hand against her mouth again, seeing some blood still.

"Blasted earthquakes. I don't know why I didn't do this before!" She closed her eyes, "With the essence of life, I heal my light wounds," and then smiled a bit. "Better! Are you two alright? It seems most of the guild is in the tavern, Karn. As I just yelled a moment ago, Jade is offering wards, and a ride to check on things, if they're not too far from here, from what I understand. If you ask her nicely, I imagine she'll take you to the Order." She glanced at the building, and waved at Zeke and Desala inside.

"I was just stopping by to check on the wards, so I could go ask Jade for two, considering ours are broken, just as I thought." She looked concernedly at the knight. "Shall I?"
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:12 pm

"Well, our wards are down. I just checked over at the Mages' Guild to see if Rax could get us some more but I don't think he's home. If you can get some from another source that would be great. Take care of what our friend here needs, I'm going to go see about that ride."

Sir Karn then runs to the tavern.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:26 pm

(sorry about delays)

"If you guys need a ward or two I can cast for you. I have already put up two on the armory so, all I have left in my brain is 2."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Cassette nods to Karn, "Good luck, and yes, I will."
    She looks to Jayden, relief so obviously present in her features, lighting up her still dirty face.

"Oh, could you please, Jayden? That would be wonderful! How much? I should have some money to give you, something, anything.." She looked to her pouch, rifling through it, and trying to peer into it, as her words trailed off.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:07 am

" No need to pay me. I know that one day, probably sooner than later, I will need some healing. How many would you like? I can only cast 2 at the moment, so whatever paranoia ward you guys might have I cant do that one."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:46 pm

She smiles softly, and nods to Jayden. "Thank you, Jayden, really. We would like both of those, if it's not too much to ask. DeSala and Zeke are our ward jockeys, respectively. They know the drill."

She peeked inside, and smiled and waved at the both of the guardians before she looked back to Jayden. "Once the wards are cast, I wonder if you would like to accompany me to the tavern? I have a bad feeling... and I left Luc behind in here, as well as few other people I may need to talk to. You can join me, if you're not too busy, that is."
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Touching th outside of the building Jayden begins speaking

"I cast a ward about this place so that only th possessor of the key may enter."

Once the ward goes up, Jayden puts the newly formed key into the ward, lowering it, steps inside and touches the inside wall of the guild

" I cast a ward about this place so that only the possessor of the key may enter"

Once the second ward raises Jayden puts another newly formed key in this ward, lowering it, and steps back out side

" Here you go, two wards for you. The keys are in the wards right now, so if you want to get inside or anything you can. Just let your guardians..... well they should know what to do to raise it. The only thing I ask is since I casted (grammatically correct?) the wards, I would like to have ward control if anything gets too nasty out here."

Taking a couple of sconds to catch his breathe Jayden speaks again.

" I will accompany you to the doors of the tavern. After that I need to be heading to talk to someone about going to Clanthia. That is where my teacher was heading before I woke up."

Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:20 am

She nods, and looks at the building, smiling at the wards before her expression hardening the tiniest bit. "Well, I have no problem with it, but we may have to check with Ravyn, our new guildmistress. But for now, yes. You have ward control to get in and out-only yourself." She looked back to Jayden, then off in the distance to the tavern.

"if things got too rough, just look for me, I'm usually here to lower wards for people, if they absolutely need it." She checked her belts, nodded to herself. "To the tavern, then. And many thanks, once again, Jayden. I'm sure at some point guildmistress would like to meet you, or at least know who cast the wards on our bulding for us." She smiled warmly.
    Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 am

Morgan lightly jogs up the way. He looks about confused and approaches the outer ward.

"Some drama going on between Davkill, Ash, some lizardwoman an' a whole bunch o' others in tha Tavern. By tha way, does anyone know what caused tha' quakin'?"
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Zeke and Desala take the keys, and move back to their position in the circle. "Sorry, miss Cassette, but only the guildmistress and the Knight protector can give Ward control. Mister Jayden will not be able to get in without their permission," Desala says.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Stepping up to the outer ward, looking towards the circle in the common room, " Thats ok. I can understand that. Just let them know who put the wards here for them. I have to be off. Heading to the big city of Clanthia. Apparently they are having the same undead problems that y'all had a few days ago."

"Let either the guildmistress or knight protector know that I will be back in a few days week tops."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Cassette blinks, and her face registers her mistake, as she smacks her hand to her face. "Of course! Thank you for reminding me, you two-I forgot. I should alert them of the wards immediately," she shook her head, and sighed.

"Sometimes, I can be such an idiot..." She turned to Jayden, nodding. "Good luck, Jayden. Safe travels." She waved weakly and turned to Morgan, still looking a bit upset with herself.

"Drama? Nothing new. But lizardwomen? This I have to see." She waved for Morgan to follow and took off at a run to the tavern, calling out, "No idea what caused the quaking, but we'll find out soon enough!"
    Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Morgan does indeed follow her to the tavern.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm