Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

A couple days later,

Ava

A couple days later,

Post  Ava on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:42 pm

the dark-haired elf returns, letting herself in through the wards if still able, and sits quietly in a corner, distractedly untangling a stray leaf from her hair.

Ava

Re: A couple days later,

Post  Ava on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Reaching in to her pocket, Moss retrieves a small piece of paper and a pen, and scribbles a short note on it. Poking her head around to the doorway of the room where she last saw Oneiric, she says, "You wouldn't happen to have one of those apples or something of the sort with you, would you?"

Oneiric

Post  Oneiric on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:38 pm

"Welcome back! Yes, I have an apple. Did the trees not feed you well?"

Ava

Post  Ava on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:45 pm

"Oh, it's not for me...at least not all of it." She chuckles, adding, "I suspect I'll be visiting the tavern again before long... First, though, I have some business to attend to. Shouldn't be gone long." Taking the apple, she slips back outside, going just out of sight into the woods behind the guild.

Ava

Post  Ava on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:41 pm

After a while, Moss returns, munching the last of the apple. She ducks into the room where she recently left Oneiric, and after a brief discussion emerges again with waterskin, cloak, sword, and human(pp). "Anyone need anything from the tavern, while we're headed that way?"
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Kalei walks out of one of the back rooms, a basket of clean white bandages in her hands. "Hello Moss, Oneiric. How are you both today?" The healer sits down and begins to fold the bandages, then smiles. "Oh, tavern. A hot cider would be lovely."

Ava

Post  Ava on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:28 pm

"I'm doing alright, but fairly hungry...went out to do some thinking for a while, and as Oneiric put it, the trees didn't feed me very well," Moss says, jokingly, then looks somewhat more serious. "Aside from the hunger, all that thinking says I'm less suited to druidry than I thought. I've gotten too used to living in civilization again, I suppose..."

After a moment, she adds with a chuckle, "All those years I spent trying to run off to the woods and have freedom to explore, and it turns out after spending a couple years doing just that, I go and put down roots at the first opportunity instead."
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Kalei nods, chuckling as well. "Civilization has its merits."

Ava

Post  Ava on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 pm

"That it does...warm cider being one of them," Moss replies with a grin. "We shouldn't be gone long, but...I'd like to take you up on your offer of membership, if it still stands. I suspect for now my best course magic-wise is to continue practicing the more general earth magics, but...I do feel a tie to this guild and its inhabitants. I was wondering, too, if you'd be willing to teach me some alchemy?"
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:04 pm

"I will be pleased to have you here Moss, and I think you will be a wonderful addition to the guild. I don't feel you "need" to be healer to be in a healer's guild, just to have a desire to help others and to protect your fellow guildmates. And I will be happy to teach you alchemy."

Kalei extends her hand. "Welcome to the guild Moss."

Ava

Post  Ava on Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Smiling, Moss takes the offered hand. "Thank you for the welcome. I certainly intend to do my best...though I'm a bit concerned that Ari hasn't returned by now. Oneiric and I were discussing going to search for her when we finish our visit to the tavern."
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:31 pm

"I can understand your concern. When have you last seen her?"

Ava

Post  Ava on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:42 pm

"Just before the last gather, actually...she started gibbering about the stars and bolted for the woods. From the bits I could understand, I gather it had something to do with the mark on her forehead and her rather unconventional origins, but...I'm afraid I'm not much of a scholar when it comes to the stars, so I'm really not sure."
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:51 pm

"Do you have any reason to be concerned?"

Ava

Post  Ava on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:00 pm

"Only that last time she wandered off alone like that, we found her hiding up a tree from goodness-only-knows-what-all. From what she's said, she's still only just waking up from a very long sleep, and honestly, I'm not entirely sure how well she'd fare alone in the woods on a good day. She's a capable fighter, but...I am a bit concerned that she hasn't come back yet."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:38 pm