Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

A figure in red and brown approaches from the tavern

Ava

A figure in red and brown approaches from the tavern

Post  Ava on Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:05 pm

and knocks on the wall by the porch, calling, "Hello, in there...is Zathris about? He's got an old friend come to visit."
    Shine
    Admin

Re: A figure in red and brown approaches from the tavern

Post  Shine on Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:53 pm

with an odd look in her eyes, shine pokes her head out of the door.
    "who calls? any questions about zathris can be directed to me... i am... er... was... his wife."

Ava

Post  Ava on Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Ryll looks somewhat startled. "Was? Did something happen? He'd told me before I left of his upcoming nuptials, but..." She peers at the healer curiously. "Was there a falling-out, or has he led one too many charges with that dagger of his?"
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 pm

shine nods at ryll and says "i hate to be the one to tell you this but zathris actually died a few years ago... the story that was told to me is that he was eaten by the lich he was chasing."
    she shrugs "he didn't actually tell me he was chasing him..."

Ava

Post  Ava on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:05 pm

The bard looks sad. "I'm sorry to hear it...he was a good friend, if not always a terribly prudent one, and my first friend when I first came to this town. Well...he and Raventhorn. I didn't see many familiar faces in the tavern, though I recognize yours well enough...are you still Guildmistress, then?"
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:09 pm

"zathris was a good man... and i am the guild second again. i took sometime away from the guild a few years back and have finally made my return. how about you? how have you fared these past few years?"

Ava

Post  Ava on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 pm

"I've done well enough," Ryll replies with a chuckle. "Or at least I have once I got that chip off my shoulder and figured I'd be better off doing things for my own sake, rather than to spite others. I hate to trouble you, but...I don't suppose you'd know any place in town that might welcome a stray for a few nights?"
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:22 pm

"you're always welcome to stay here..."

Ava

Post  Ava on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:46 pm

With a grateful smile, Ryll replies, "Thank you. I had some concern, seeing so few familiar faces in town, that I'd end up sleeping out by the road again...I've not seen hide nor hair of Angel or the other merchants, and I suspect Raventhorn has long since beaten a trail to whatever part of the wilderness he's looking after at present, if any of them are still around." Looking more cheerful, she adds, "If you'd like, I'd be happy to share some of the more interesting and unusual bits of tales I've picked up in my wanderings...I was near the edge of the oasis when it got turned around, and I'm afraid I got disoriented and went off unawares through parts of Amroth. Interesting ideas they have here..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:29 pm