Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

Phaerus walks into the guild.

Phaerus
    Admin

Phaerus walks into the guild. Empty Phaerus walks into the guild.

Post  Phaerus Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Phaerus, wearing the colors of the Isles de Honig, slumps into the main room of the guild and sits down in the circle.

"Hey folks..."
    Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Phaerus walks into the guild. Empty Re: Phaerus walks into the guild.

Post  Shine Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:16 pm

"hello my little duckling... i'm so glad to see you finally came back to the nest!"
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Emerald nods in greeting through the window.
    Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:49 pm

shine tosses phaerus an apple and says "come on pumpkin... HG snack time. i want to hear all about your trip!" before she turns her attention back to the guests outside.
    Phaerus
    Admin

Post  Phaerus Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:55 pm

I can't stay for very long. The situation in Clanthia is very grim and I really need ot go back and help my friends.

The baronies of the Sutherlands have literally been made slaves of the lich king that has declared himself king. During my time there I have done things I am not very proud of. We were forced to do things so bad that I've seen people commit suicide rather than dealing with the guilt.

The lich king is using the Sutherlands to extend and enhance his power. The hands of the barons are tied for the most part. If they deny the lich king then the king will simply destroy a city full of innocents as punishment. The knights in Clanthia deny the king, as did Sir Morgalad after he completed the knightly trials for the knight council.

I have spent a good deal of time with Syron in the Isles and we both feel just plain disgusted. I don't want to go back, but I think I can be of more use there. I'm just back here for a bit to pack a few more things before I leave.
    Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 am

"well i can certainly understand being needed and being pulled in other directions. take the time you need, be careful, and if you ever need anything... you know where home is. that goes for morgalad too! this is your home and you boys are family first! just do us a favor and check in after gathers so we don't worry too much..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:12 pm