Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'


    Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Share

    Ryan

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-11-12

    Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Ryan on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:57 pm

    Ryan walks in the front door and deposits his sheild on a weapon stand. He finds a chair to sit in then looks like he's totally lost in thought.

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Alexander on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:34 pm

    Looking over to Ryan, "Yeap, I had that look on my face once, it wasn't a good thing. Are you ok Ryan?"

    Ryan

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-11-12

    Looks up a little startled...

    Post  Ryan on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 pm

    "I'm ok more or less, Just a couple of things I gotta figure out over the winter."

    Remmi

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-11-09
    Age : 34
    Location : Shadowmoor

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Remmi on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:00 pm

    *Remmi perks up a bit*

    "If you need anything, you know I'm there."

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Alexander on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:18 pm

    "Same here my friend. It's good to have someone actually organizing us fighters. For the first time out, we did quite well against the fish people. I also loved desecrating their formal area. Especially the pile I left for them on their broken altar. Though I think we should have stole all the powders and such, instead of destroying them...just in case the casters needed the ingredients. But hindsight is 20/20 as they say."

    Remmi

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-11-09
    Age : 34
    Location : Shadowmoor

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Remmi on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:14 pm

    "The thing with the components that were there was that the fish people used some sort of alternative magic, which would have used different components than what our formal casters would use. No telling what repercussions would come of using any of their materials. Personally, I don't want a third arm growing from my forehead because someone wanted to get experimental."

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Alexander on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:38 pm

    "Good point, you can tell I know hardly anything about formal magic. Though a 3rd arm could come in handy."

    Ryan

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-11-12

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Ryan on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:09 am

    Well what's bothering me is that was a little too easy with the Formal sight. Which means they might still try it. But the question that is really bothering me is where is Meemar and if he hasn't rezd yet then that means one of 2 things. He either rezd at the tree when we wern't looking or somebody has him trapped. I'm Headed for Erin probably in the next couple of days to go check on my clan I need to find them a place to reestablish themselves. So yeah I have alot on my mind

    Remmi

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-11-09
    Age : 34
    Location : Shadowmoor

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Remmi on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:37 am

    "If you'd like, I'll accompany you where ever you decide to go, no sense in going alone. You know I'm just as worried about Meemar as you are. He's not from the same blood, but he's a brother to me. It's going to take the the full strength of all the planes to hold me back if I find that evil thing that got him to sign that agreement."

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Alexander on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:42 am

    "You are not the only one Rem. You will have to get in line for that piece of orc dung. Meemar is the 4th person that has disappeared for some reason or another. As you know, the old battle healer leaders disappeared and no one really knows what happened or if they will ever return. I think it would be easier if we knew one way or another, but unfortunately no one does and that just drives us all a little loony. Though don't give up hope for Meemar, such a selfless act can't go unnoticed."
    avatar
    Karn

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2009-04-25
    Age : 35
    Location : Greenville, SC

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Karn on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:46 pm

    Speaking up from his chair in the corner of the room, Karn says

    "Alexander, that was the priory. They were seen running from the burning building that Sean, Kelyn and Tristan were still inside. When I was sifting through the remains of the building I found shredded clothing and nothing more. And if I see them again in this town I'm going to kill them."

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Alexander on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:11 pm

    "Why am I just now hearing of this? Yet another reason why the priory is on top of my list. Man, this just ticks me off to no end. Once the snows melt, you and I, Karn will be priory hunting."
    avatar
    Karn

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2009-04-25
    Age : 35
    Location : Greenville, SC

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Karn on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:28 pm

    "I've already done my fair share of killing them, but I guarantee you, if they return here we won't be the only ones to give them a warm welcome at the tip of a sword."

    Ryan

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-11-12

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Ryan on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:55 pm

    Ryan smiles at them all "well you guys if we all work together there won't be a line,just a big dark hole where they used to stand "

    Ryan

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-11-12

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Ryan on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:57 pm

    Taking on his best teacher voice "Do any of you know where Erin actually is? Because if you were to go with me you'll have to answer that question first." Then Ryan smile expectantly for the answer.

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Alexander on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 pm

    "Erin? I don't think I have heard of that place before in the Oasis. I have been to Solace and Avalona, of course Dockside, but I don't think I have heard of Erin. Would you mind telling us of Erin? I am always interested in learning of new places in the world. Though you did speak of finding a place for you clan to come. Shadowmoor always needs more people, maybe we can help you bring them here for the winter and see if they wish to stay. I know Solace is a nice place for a family, even Avalona, though you have to deal with the fairy and elf folk that have settled there."

    Ryan

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-11-12

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Ryan on Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:09 pm

    Ryan thinks for a minute then responds "Thanks for not BSing me alexander you pass one of my tests right there" Ryan grins then takes a deep breath. "Erin is where the fey live and thrive it is here in the oasis but yet separate from it. Call it an overlaying existance if you will. Erin works Close with the Great druid to maintain what we call the oasis.Keep in mind the fey rule in Erin and we are subject to their rules while we are in their realm."

    Ryan then sits back like he's expecting questions

    Remmi

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-11-09
    Age : 34
    Location : Shadowmoor

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Remmi on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 pm

    *Remmi sighs deeply, hanging his head and shaking it in disapproval.*

    "Fey? Why is it always Fey?! Why can't we go kill some undead, or torment the evil forces of Chaos... anything but fey..."

    *Remmi straitens up a bit, looking somewhat more serious.*

    "I will follow you to whatever ends necessary to correct things and learn new information at the problems at hand. I will obey any rules set forth since it is their territory we are traveling to, regardless of my personal opinions of the 'locals'. Who knows, I may learn something about them that raises my opinion of them as a collective whole."

    *Remmi looks away and starts fumbling through his bags as he mutters...*

    "Still bringing the death gases... just in case..."

    Ryan

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-11-12

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Ryan on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:44 pm

    Ryan laughs "I hated them for a long time also but you grow over that knew a guy that had a sword that pretty much destroyed fey . He hated them so much that even the slightest mention of them would send him into afrenzy,but those are the good ole days. Well I'm gonna go pack and go get some provisions. along with some extra armor no telling what we're gonna run into.." with that Ryan gets up grabs his sheild. "I'll be back really soon so we can start our trip got one thing I have to do alone before we leave." Ryan gets up heads lowers both wards and walks out going across to celestial guild

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Alexander on Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:50 pm

    "I am glad I passed your first test." Alexander says as he bows his head to Ryan.

    Turning to Remmi, "My friend, have no fear, just stand around me, my armor tends to keep the fey at arms length. I don't hate fey, but they do tend to get on my last nerve. I think it's their overwhelming sense of cheerfulness and the dancing. Way too much dancing and the like." remarked Alexander.

    "So Erin is where the fey live. That is very interesting indeed. I simply thought they came with the great migrations before the Oasis was transplanted from Clanthia. When you speak of maintaining the Oasis, are you referring to keeping the groves and such going throughout the year, much like their seasonal courts and such?" Alexander asks.

    Remmi

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2009-11-09
    Age : 34
    Location : Shadowmoor

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Remmi on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:44 pm

    *Remmi gets a very serious, slightly sad look on his face.*

    "So long as I have a bit of time after this to gather some things before our next gather. I have to collect some of my... older things. Ryan, please plan on having a small private discussion when you, Kalei, and I can get a spare moment."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Muttering to himself as he walks in...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:33 pm