Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'


    From the direction of the MGD...

    Share

    RaxBoon

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-11-14
    Age : 36
    Location : Simpsonville

    From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  RaxBoon on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:22 pm

    ...Rax makes his way to the HG's front porch. He is wearing a backpack with a bed roll strapped to the top

    Karn? Alexander? Anyone home?

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  Alexander on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:52 pm

    Alexander opens the door and cycles the wards for Rax.

    "Greetings my friend. Come take a seat before your off on your journey."

    RaxBoon

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-11-14
    Age : 36
    Location : Simpsonville

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  RaxBoon on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:29 pm

    Rax enters the building and takes a seat

    Thanks. Deacon's busy getting ready and Ryll decided to come with us, so I have alittle bit before we have to set sail. I just wanted to see all my friends before my big boat trip. I also wanted to make sure that you and Karn don't go and get knighted while I'm gone.

    Rax smiles
    avatar
    Karn

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2009-04-25
    Age : 35
    Location : Greenville, SC

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  Karn on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 pm

    "What trip?"

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  Alexander on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:57 pm

    Laughing at Rax's comment, "No, we aren't planning on getting knighted over winter, though Sir Godfrey will be instructing us over the winter months of the knightly duties and code we are to uphold. Hopefully when spring comes around, we will ready for our trials." states Alexander.

    "Your going to the university or something to study, correct?" asks Alexander.

    RaxBoon

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-11-14
    Age : 36
    Location : Simpsonville

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  RaxBoon on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:04 am

    Yes, Deacon, Ryll, and myself are going to be going with Tunday to the Wa'chagga home lands so that we can study at their University. I'm actually very excited about it all. The Wa'chagga each come from a different tribe that is part of a different elemental group, so I couldn't think of a better place to learn Elemental Lore than there. That and I've never been on a boat that long in my life. I should take a couple of weeks just to make it to Tunday's home.
    avatar
    Karn

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2009-04-25
    Age : 35
    Location : Greenville, SC

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  Karn on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:29 pm

    "Why am I always the last to find out about these things? Enjoy the trip, it sounds very interesting to me. And Alexander,the knight we've been in contact with, his name is Sir Gregor."

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  Alexander on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:37 pm

    "Gregor, Godfrey, its all the same. I will get it right one day. Be safe on your trip, Rax. I don't think you could get me on a ship, period."

    RaxBoon

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-11-14
    Age : 36
    Location : Simpsonville

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  RaxBoon on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 pm

    Looking out the window Rax sees Deacon and the army of iron golems carrying his bags

    Hmmm...it looks like Deacon's almost ready to go. If you don't mind I wanted to head to the tavern real quick before we leave, could I by chance get a ward down? And thanks for the well wishing everyone. This is my first real chance to see the world.

    Rax waits for a "ward down" then waves at his friends as he heads towards the tavern
    avatar
    Karn

    Posts : 116
    Join date : 2009-04-25
    Age : 35
    Location : Greenville, SC

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  Karn on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:59 pm

    Karn cycles the wards allowing Rax to leave.

    "Enjoy the trip. Be careful, although with all of those," Karn gestures toward the iron golems, "you should be well taken care of."

    Alexander

    Posts : 92
    Join date : 2009-04-25

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  Alexander on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 pm

    "Good journeys my friend. Make sure you take a bucket with you on the boat, you'll understand later." Alexander says with a smirk.

    Sponsored content

    Re: From the direction of the MGD...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:28 pm