Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

Walking up from the woods behind the guild

Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Walking up from the woods behind the guild Empty Walking up from the woods behind the guild

Post  Kalei Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Kalei walks to the building, humming softly to herself and carrying a basket. She smiles at everyone as she enters. "Hello, how are things?"
    Emerald
    Emerald

Walking up from the woods behind the guild Empty Emerald returns the smile.

Post  Emerald Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:27 am

"No idea, that's why I came to talk to you."
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Walking up from the woods behind the guild Empty Kalei nods..

Post  Kalei Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:26 pm

The healer sighs. "Well, Docksides seems for the better, from what little I saw. I got back here to wash bandages and get more medicines before heading back, as well as round up folks if they want to head down there. Our people seemed shelled-shocked, but recovering. Last I left them they were rebuilding the defenses. Our new barbarian allies seem well. *looks to Shine as well* If you ladies, you Emerald, Meeche and Shine want I'm heading back to Docksides and the barbarian camp. Now that I know Docksides seems "fixed" I'm less likely to err on the side of too much caution and go there on my own to make sure all the healers don't get caught in a trap. *shrugs, a bit sheepishly* Sorry, Syluri paranoia. Got to get over that. Yes, I know..I should not go off alone *looking to everyone* I won't do it again, promise. But apart from emotional concerns, which its not good but..and minor illnesses and injuries our people and our allies seem as well as can be expected."

Kalei then shakes her head. "And to other things..well, I mucked up talking to Sean good. He's decided that our guilds will not merge. I think it's for the best, as much as I'm not happy with the possibility of conflict. I hope our groups can work together, but I don't know."
    Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Walking up from the woods behind the guild Empty Re: Walking up from the woods behind the guild

Post  Shine Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:47 am

"i'll round up lamont and eli to go back to docksides with us if you'd like... and perhaps we can convince pharus to go on this field trip too."

when kalei mentions sean, shine shakes her head gloomily "sean has always been someone to follow his own path. i think he's been on the plane of life for far too long... it changes a person."

she shrugs at emerald and continues "we tried..."
    Emerald
    Emerald

Walking up from the woods behind the guild Empty Re: Walking up from the woods behind the guild

Post  Emerald Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:46 am

"How much is there to be done in Docksides? I might be able to get some of my guys off their butts to help but if I rouse them and there's not anything for them to do when we get there I'll never hear the end of it. Wink

But of course I'll go either way and we can take my new construct."

She looks across at Darken who nods.

"Darken's in too.

And as far as the Sean thing goes, I have to tell you, I'm a little relieved. I've been feeling a little guilty ever since I mentioned it; just because I started thinking that I'd condemned you to a relationship consumed by a silent power struggle. I think that you are the kind of person who's completely willing to share leadership but I started to get the impression from him that he's more comfortable just giving orders and having them followed. I do still think from a town's perspective that we need to really beef up your reputation for formal and healing type items like potions, alchemy, and oneshots. I would love to help you guys come up with a plan for that and maybe some kind of marketing strategy.

I'm also going to be working with Sean and his group to try and fast-track their efforts to become an effective battle healing force.

Plus from the sound of things there may not have been enough sleeping quarters for Sean’s group since you all are growing your own ranks." She smiles at Shine’s new students.
    Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:06 pm

"i think i can speak for kalei in saying that we would love to hear any and all suggestions that anyone might have. we want this guild to flourish as it once did and we would like the full support of town as we try to reinvent ourselves."
    grinning at kalei "i think we've found a strong leader... and i know i haven't been this excited to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty in ages!"
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:35 am

Kalei blushes a bit at Shine's praise, then grins. "I think that's a great idea Emerald. And thank you for the offer." At the elven healer's words on Sean, Kalei nods with a sad look in her face. "Well, we were all trying to keep the potential of conflict down. All we can do is take care of our groups and each other, hope for the best and try to foster all to work together. *starts to smile* He's got alot of potential there. *looking around to the guild and everyone in it* And I think we have great things here, in all of us."
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:49 am

"Yes just imagine what this Guild will be when you are able to tap into those great things and focus them to their fullest effect."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 am