Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'


    Jingling as she approaches,

    Share

    Ava

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Ava on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 pm

    a young gypsy in shades of rose walks up from the tavern, pulling a small cart behind her. Anyone nearby can hear, in addition to the typical jingle of bells and coins, the sound of glass bottles clanking together as she walks. "Iz ennybody home?" she calls, standing on tiptoe in an attempt to peer into a front window through the porch ward.

    Pheonixfyre

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Pheonixfyre on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:37 pm

    A half-ogre looks out the window at the gypsy he met at tavern. "Afraid not; I've been waiting here for a while to speak with Mistress Kalei, but I have yet to see her. I may have to wait till the gather to speak with her."

    Ava

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Ava on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:42 pm

    Mela looks as if she is considering a pout, then gives a shrug. "I vould prever to have deze somevere saver dan outzide de tavern, but...ah, vell. I t'ink of zometing. I t'ink I saw de guildmizdrez in de tavern, I can talk vit' her dere. Vould jou care to join me? I could use de help in carrying de vine in, de cart is a bit heavy to lift and jou zeem kvite ztrong..."

    Pheonixfyre

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Pheonixfyre on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:11 am

    "I'd love to, but unless you can lower these wards...?" Trench looks at Mela hopefully.

    Ava

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Ava on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:21 am

    The gypsy shakes her head. "Iz dere anyvone in de back area who might be able to? Or...jou could azk de guardianz nizely, maybe dey vould let jou out." She considers a moment longer. "Or...could jou vatch my cart vor a leetle vile, and I can go look eef de guildmiztrezz iz in de tavern?"

    Pheonixfyre

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Pheonixfyre on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:13 pm

    "I can watch it, sure. That's about all I can do through the ward."

    Oneiric

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Oneiric on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 pm

    Oneiric appears at the doorway to one of the back rooms, looking sleepy. "Somebody needs out through the wards?" he asks, eying the half-ogre inside and the gypsy through the windows.

    Pheonixfyre

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Pheonixfyre on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:21 pm

    "If you could, please. Apparently Mistress Kalei is in the tavern and I need to speak with her."

    Oneiric

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Oneiric on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:27 pm

    "Desala, is the porch clear? Good, inner ward down."

    Pheonixfyre

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Pheonixfyre on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:29 pm

    Trench finally steps through the doorway onto the HG porch. Turns to look back, "thanks. My name is Trench, by the way. Not sure if I've been introduced to you before."

    Oneiric

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Oneiric on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 pm

    "Inner ward up. No, I don't think we've met before. I'm Oneiric, a healer." Oneiric checks out the front door before cycling the outer ward.

    Pheonixfyre

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Pheonixfyre on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:35 pm

    "I hope to see you at the gather, Oneiric." Trench, stepped off the porch, nodded to the gypsy, and started making his way towards the tavern.

    Ava

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Ava on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:39 pm

    With a polite nod to the healer, Mela heads tavernwards with the half-ogre, pulling her rattling cart behind her.

    Oneiric

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Oneiric on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 pm

    Oneiric disappears back into the guild, before reappearing a minute later and heading toward the tavern.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Jingling as she approaches,

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:39 pm