Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'


    Teleporting in one...

    Share

    BeccaH
    Admin

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-01-31

    Teleporting in one...

    Post  BeccaH on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:55 am

    A figure teleports int o the circle, after a few seconds you can see it's everyboy's favorite life lady.

    "Excuse me, may I be let out?"
    avatar
    Shine
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  Shine on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:14 pm

    shine pokes her head in the door and smiles at the life lady and lowers the circle "welcome! please join us!"

    BeccaH
    Admin

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-01-31

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  BeccaH on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:26 pm

    Leaving the circle, she settles herself comfortably with the rest of the ladies.

    "I came to deal with logistical stuff and ask a favor. When do you want to arrange for the lives to be transferred? Would everyone be around next gather? And did you want to add the ability to your circle or have you had a chance to discuss that with the powers that be?"
    avatar
    Emerald

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  Emerald on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 am

    Emerald nods in greeting.

    BeccaH
    Admin

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-01-31

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  BeccaH on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:49 am

    Cass smiles and returns the nod and turns to Kalei, waiting for her response.
    avatar
    Kalei
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2009-02-01
    Age : 29
    Location : Anywhere I'm needed.

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  Kalei on Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 am

    Kalei smiles at Cass. "We haven't had a chance yet to talk with those Powers, but I think we will soon. Thank you again Cass." The healer looks to Shine, Emerald and Darken, then faces Cass again. "I think next Gather would be fine, perhaps at midnight?"
    avatar
    Emerald

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  Emerald on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 am

    "That sounds good to me. I'll let Mechee know when I see her and if someone sees Morgos, he should be told too. You all will probably see Meemar before we do but if Darken or I see him we will be sure to let him know as well."
    avatar
    Shine
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  Shine on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:03 am

    shine looks a bit uncomfortable before she says "actually, emerald, you may see meemar before we do. he and i aren't really keeping company any more. i haven't seen him since all hallows... so if you do see him..."
    avatar
    Emerald

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  Emerald on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:25 am

    Emerald raises an eyebrow but says "Yes, if we see him we'll inform him of the arrangement."

    BeccaH
    Admin

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-01-31

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  BeccaH on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:39 pm

    "Excellent, I assume that would be midnight of the second night? I've noticed that the first night of a gather can be a bit...hectic."

    "And about the favor." Cass looks rather rueful, "It's been decided that the children need a caretaker, we have a few candidates lined up, but need some assistance with interviews. I recall that you were concerned with their welfare and thought you might be able to assist us in choosing someone. We are mainly interested in keeping them safe. There's little on the Plane that would harm them, less and less as Charlemus settles into being on the plane, but the regent isn't willing to risk having something happen to them."

    "I and a few others are sharing the responsibility now, but it would be better to have a dedicated guardian. If you would be willing to assist us in this, I'll have the names and directions for the candidates dropped off to you as well."
    avatar
    Shine
    Admin

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  Shine on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:08 pm

    "i think i can speak for kalei and the rest of the guild.... we would be very happy to assist charlemus and the rest of Life with anything you need us to. please feel free to introduce us to whomever you're looking at to be the guardians for the children. we'll try our best to make sure we find the right home for them!"
    avatar
    Kalei
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2009-02-01
    Age : 29
    Location : Anywhere I'm needed.

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  Kalei on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:36 pm

    Kalei grins, as Shine makes her reply. "Cass, we will be happy to assist you in chosing a new caretaker. Please let us know when you will need us. And I agree that midnight on the second night of the Gather will work fine. First night is always too busy, you're right on that."

    BeccaH
    Admin

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2009-01-31

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  BeccaH on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:35 am

    Cass smiles gratefully. "Excellent, I'll get you the directions to the candidates that were suggested so far. I will warn you that some of them may not be what is expected. I think the regent is looking for part caretaker, part watchdog. I truly appreciate the help!"

    With that Cass returns tp the circle. "I'll see you at the next gather!" and teleports away.
    avatar
    Emerald

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  Emerald on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:04 am

    Emerald nods in farewell as Cass heads back inside.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Teleporting in one...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:38 pm