Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'


    From outside...

    Share
    avatar
    Alphonse

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-03-10
    Age : 27
    Location : Lenoir, NC

    From outside...

    Post  Alphonse on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:27 pm

    ...Alphonse speaks up well enough for those inside to hear him.

    "Mistress Kalei! May I come in?"

    Oneiric

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2009-01-30

    Re: From outside...

    Post  Oneiric on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:10 pm

    Oneiric comes to the door and looks out. "Sure, please come in". He asks Desala to cycle the wards.
    avatar
    Alphonse

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-03-10
    Age : 27
    Location : Lenoir, NC

    Re: From outside...

    Post  Alphonse on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:16 pm

    Alphonse bows in greeting to Oneiric.

    "Hello Oneiric. I hope you are well."

    He walks in.

    "I was wanting to speak with Mistress Kalei. I'm going to be departing for the ships soon..."
    avatar
    Kalei
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2009-02-01
    Age : 29
    Location : Anywhere I'm needed.

    Looking up at Alphonse

    Post  Kalei on Tue May 04, 2010 11:36 pm

    Kalei sighs. "Hello. Come inside if that's your wish."
    avatar
    Alphonse

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-03-10
    Age : 27
    Location : Lenoir, NC

    Re: From outside...

    Post  Alphonse on Wed May 05, 2010 12:03 am

    Alphonse bows his head in respect and greeting.

    "Greetings again Mistress. I came to tell you that I am going to be leaving for the ships. I feel that some conflict might cause problems for me and I don't want to get in the way, nor let my emotions get the best of me... I felt that I should tell you since, to be honest, you are going to be one of the three I'll be staying in contact with. I have already talked to Io, which also is another reason that I am here. The conflict that has risen causes me worry for my very sister. I have talked with her personally, but I shall not force her from where she has found a home. I ask of you, as a friend and healer-in-training, please, if anything, keep my sister safe. If I leave and something happens to Io, I could never forgive myself."

    He looked at her gently.

    "Plus it will allow me to clear my head. A lot has happened, and ever since my arrival, I was slung around left and right. Not anyone's fault but my own. I've always been somewhat of a nervous pushover on things that concern myself. Perhaps when I return, I will be strong enough to be a leader, instead of a follower."

    He bowed in respect again and upon rising he speaks.

    "May the tides bring you good luck and safe passage. Unless you have something you want to personally discuss, I must head on."
    avatar
    Kalei
    Admin

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2009-02-01
    Age : 29
    Location : Anywhere I'm needed.

    Kalei smiles a ghost of a smile

    Post  Kalei on Wed May 05, 2010 12:58 am

    and bows her head back in respect.

    "I understand. I will keep a friendly "healer's eye" on your sister, and I will make sure she knows that if she needs me to find me. Do not fear."

    The sadness that overwhelms the healer starts to fade. "Do what you must, to stand as you wish. May the trails before you be clear and the streams sweet."

    The healer stands up and gives the young Sampan a gentle hug. "And be careful. I will be happy to see you return, safe and whole."
    avatar
    Alphonse

    Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-03-10
    Age : 27
    Location : Lenoir, NC

    Re: From outside...

    Post  Alphonse on Wed May 05, 2010 2:13 am

    The elf smiled lightly, returning the hug.

    "I will always be careful. Nothing shall forestall my return. I have my orb, of course. It has always led me in the right direction..."

    His face was bright as he said mostly to himself.

    "Though Io would argue elsewise..."

    He turned and walked to the ward.

    "Till we meet again, may our paths cross sooner than later."

    After saying his good byes, he waited for the wards to be cycled to let him out. Once he was out, unless he was stopped, he would appear to be walking in the direction of the docks.

    Sponsored content

    Re: From outside...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:59 pm