Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst

AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst Empty Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst

Post  AmethystFlame Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Still flapping her arms and giggling, Binky nears the HG with Amethyst over his shoulder.
    Binkey

Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst Empty Re: Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst

Post  Binkey Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:42 pm

~reaching the ward with Amethyst upon his shoulder he would yell as loud as he can~ "HEALERS!!!!"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst Empty Re: Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst

Post  AmethystFlame Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Thinking it was all great fun, Amethyst joined in on the shouting. "FLAPJACKS!!!" Giggles.
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:01 pm

~Binkey would set Amethyst down infornt of him as he looks at her~ "whats flap jacks?"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 pm

"Ah..." Amethyst raises her pointer finger as she speaks and wabbles a bit. "Is a pancake... I like them with blueberry syrup." She continues inspecting the building with glassy eyes. " I don't think they serve breakfast here though... Might have to wait till morning. And then we can have bacon!" The elf steps on the hem of her dress, looses her balance, and falls to the ground giggling.
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 pm

~gurnting softly he would crouch near his friend, extending his right hand to her~ "what you drink? how many drink?" ~he glances back up at the ward an yells again~ "SOMEBODY NEEDS TO WAKE UP AN HELP BINKEY!!!"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Amethyst takes the hand that was offered, and shakes it with a goofy grin. "Uuuum... I dunno. I asked the nice lady in the kitchen for a really strong ale, and I drink it. She did say something about dwarves though." The elf giggles a bit. "Dwarves... Dwaaaaaarvezes... Thats a fun word to say."
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Oneiric cycles the inner ward and comes out onto the porch, watching Binkey and Amethyst. "Did I hear a reference to dwarven ale?"
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:40 pm

~Binkey looks to Oneiric an nods~ "do you have something to help poisons? that what was used on Binkey an it took Binkey drunk away" ~he then glances back to Amethyst~ "she need it"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Amethyst lie curled up under a porch chair asleep sucking her thumb.
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:44 pm

"A cleanse spell should do it."
    Oneiric steps to the ward and looks both ways before lowering it.
    "With the essence of Life, I cleanse your blood of poison"
    "Are you okay?"
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:46 pm

~Binkey remains in his crouched position while watching the Healer an Amethyst not sure what to do~
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Opens my eyes, and notices my current state. "... What is this horrible taste in my mouth?... And why do I smell like potatoes?..." The elf says pushing the chair off of her with a confused look on her face. "Would someone care to explain this to me?..." She continued, holding her head as if struck with a sudden headache.
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:09 pm

"I'll leave that to Binky" Oneiric responds, gesturing at the half-orc.
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:19 pm

"Wha?... What is this?" Amethyst says wiping at her mouth, and moving her tongue around in her mouth. "Have I been eating dirt?!" Looks over to Binky, who looked just as confused as she was. "Do you know anything about this Binky?... And where are we?..." She continued, looking around at her surroundings.
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:02 pm

~Binkey chuckles softly~ "Amethydt you got drunk, Binkey had to bring you from tavern to healers so they help you, you talking chair, talking tree you even throw cup"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Amethyst looks at Binky dumbfounded for a moment. "I did what?..."
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 pm

~he shrugs while extending a hand to help her up~ "you drunk really drunk Amethyst, an you thought Binkey was a chair, then a tree branch, then you thought you birdy"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Taking the offered hand, the elf turned so red, she could have glowed in the dark. "... Im never... drinking... again..." Amethyst said, unable to make eye contact with her orc friend, as recollection of her past events came flooding back to her. "Binky? How many people saw me like that?... And please tell me no one we knew..."
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:39 pm

~he stands while pulling her to her feet while offering her a big toothy grin~ "um Binkey no count.. so Binkey dont know" ~his voice trails off as a slight hue of red creeps into his visage~ "but Binkey saw a human shaking you but Binkey not know him. he said you hired him an he was you sword an shield"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Her look of embarrassment deepened at Binky's comment, about not counting. She wanted to crawl under a rock and hide for the rest of the night. her thoughts were interrupted when Binky mentioned the human who tried to wake her. "Frey?... Oh yes, him. He's ok Binky. He's new to town and was in need of employment. The poor man looked so... well... poor, that I just couldn't refuse him. But don't worry Binky." Amethyst pats him on the shoulder in an attempt to calm him. "Binky will always get more shinies from me, than he will." Amethyst continued with a grin.
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:14 pm

~he looks to Amethyst an grunts~ "but if Binkey settles the score then Binkey have all shinies, plus Binkey dont trust him...
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Amethyst burst out in laughter, which made her head hurt worse and caused her to stop. "Binky, it's not nice to kill people who are trying to be friends with you. Maybe you should get to know him a little first, before you try to kill him. You might just like him, and as far as shinies go, you'd still be getting more than him. Your practically family in my eyes, so you have higher priority than him anyways." Amethyst said, grinning and rubbing the the throb in her head. "Does ale always make your head hurt like this?"
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:31 pm

~Binkey snorts in laughter while shaking his head~ "not for Binkey Amethyst, but then again Binkey head always hurt, you people confuse Binkey all the time, see where Binkey from. you keep what you kill so Binkey just use to Killing what Binkey can"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 pm

"Oh, well Im glad for that, because I wouldn't wish this on someone I didn't like." Amethyst said smiling. "And Im not one to disrespect anyone's beliefs, and or traditions, so if you feel like killing something thats threatening you, then I will respect what is only in your nature to do, but do Amethyst a favor. Just make sure what you're killing deserves it first, and not just for the heck of it. Hm?" She continued, with a light giggle.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:27 pm