Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

A loud wind can be heard from the MGD...

RaxBoon

A loud wind can be heard from the MGD... Empty A loud wind can be heard from the MGD...

Post  RaxBoon Sun May 09, 2010 3:41 pm

...and what looks like a long low horse made of wind flies out of the Mage's Guilds basement, goes high into the sky, and finally comes down outside the HG. The only passenger, Rax, has a wide grin on his face.

A man could get used to this. Anyone home at the Healers Guild? Is Karn around?
    Karn
    Karn

A loud wind can be heard from the MGD... Empty Re: A loud wind can be heard from the MGD...

Post  Karn Mon May 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Karn gets up from his chair and walks to the door. He then waves to Rax and cycles the wards to allow him to enter.

"Well, you sure do know how to make an entrance, although you don't have sense enough to keep your feet on the ground it seems. Come with me, I have a little info for you."

With that Karn leads Rax to a side room. (PM inc.)
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

A loud wind can be heard from the MGD... Empty Re: A loud wind can be heard from the MGD...

Post  Kalei Mon May 10, 2010 10:43 pm

Kalei smiles at Rax. She leans back into the wall as the two men walk into the other room.

Humming softly to herself, Kalei sighs. "Great, it starts."

Zeke and Desala look at each other and grin big. "Things are about to get interesting again." Desala says to Zeke with a good-natured grin at Kalei.

"That's enough my dear." Kalei says, but the smile in her eyes softens any rebuke.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue May 11, 2010 2:27 pm

The door to the side room opens and Karn leads Rax out. He then cycles the wards and waves as Rax flys off.

Karn then looks to Kalei and says

"Well, I think we are on our way to fixing the situation."
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Wed May 12, 2010 7:02 am

Kalei waves goodbye to Rax and smiles at Karn. "Good, that is wonderful to hear. What's the plan?"
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Wed May 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Karn pulls up a chair and takes a seat

"Well, I don't think there is a plan yet. Deacon was already thinking about dropping it so I don't think there is anything to worry about there. Remmi on the other hand...might take a little more convincing."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content