Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

After the gather.

Cassette
    Cassette

After the gather.  Empty After the gather.

Post  Cassette Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Cassette can be heard talking to herself, and shuffling around the Healer's Guild, sighing every few moments. She peeks out the window from time to time, before putting away all of her things, as she puts the finishing touches on cleaning up her room, not touching any items that do not belong to her.

She makes her bed, and walks into the main room, before going to the circle, dropping it, and stepping into it, sitting down quietly, and putting it up.
    "Circle up, circle set."

She sits, and quietly meditates.
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

After the gather.  Empty Re: After the gather.

Post  Luc Untertablet Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Luc makes his way slowly to the Guild, clearly nursing a bad leg. He glances in through the window and sees Cassette meditating inside the circle. He nods to himself, and settles himself outside to wait for Alphonse.
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Cassette lifts her head slowly, a small but audible gasp escaping her lips, as she notices the sound of footsteps and gravel crunching. She snaps out of her meditation, "Circle down," and stands, walks to the bed quietly, and grabs her weapons from where she last placed them, peeking her head outside, before cycling through the inner ward, leaving the outer ward up.

When she notices Luc, her wary expression softens, as she presses a hand to her chest in relief. "Oh goodness, Luc you scared me!" She drops the outer ward, putting the inner back up, stepping off the porch and standing beside him. "How goes things?"
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:18 pm

"That wasn't my intention, m'Lady. In fact, I was TRYING to be quiet. Funny how my race's natural grace never really comes into play for me. Must be all the years I spent as a Hobling."

He takes a moment to re-position his bad leg before continuing. "I'm holding on well enough, I expect. Been several years since I've done so much fighting in such a short space of time. During my recent travels, I may have fought that much over the course of a month or so. And you, Cass? How are you fairing?"
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:21 pm

She laughs a bit at his comment, nodding. "Understandable," and then looks down at his leg. She begins studying it with slightly narrowed eyes. "Your leg." She pauses, and looks up at him, gently touching her hand to his arm.

(Healing arts, what's your status?)

She concentrates a moment, shutting her eyes, speaking softly. "Obviously better than you, if your leg is hurting, Luc. I'm alive-that's always my answer. I'll manage." She smiles weakly.
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:42 pm

(Down 37 body with a specifically wounded leg)

"The leg's an old injury...an extremely old injury, actually. Always pains me after a battle like that last one. And as long as you're still alive, you can still fight. First principle of Ranger Combat. Followed closely by 'Stay alive.' You'd think they'd be reversed..."

Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:27 pm

Cassette puts a hand to her forehead, running her fingers through her hair, with a rather big sigh. She crouches down, resting her hands on his leg briefly, and closing her eyes, as healing energy begins to pulse from her hands.

"With the essence of life I heal your critical wounds."

(48** body, unless I'm mistaken.)

She stands up slowly, and smiles softly at him, opening her eyes. "That should make you feel better, I imagine."

Last edited by Cassette on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Luc flexes his leg and takes a cautious step or two.

"Hey, that actually feels fantastic! Thank you. Now, m'Lady, is there anything I may do for you? I was hopeful to speak to Alphonse, but it appears that I may have missed him."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:17 am

She shakes her head, smiling. "No trouble at all, really. Glad I could help! And please, I'm... not much of a lady. My mother would die of embarrassment and horror if she saw my behavior some days.."

She sighed, and looks up, confused, and wide eyed. She blinks, staring off into the distance blankly. "Alphonse?" She bit her bottom lip a moment, and looked at Luc worriedly. "I thought he went to docksides," she mumbled under her breath, before looking down.

"He hasn't been by the building, unless...you saw him recently? After the gather? I've been here, since. Cleaning."
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:27 am

"Your mother's theoretical opinion of your habits not withstanding, I've taken an oath to protect you and yours, Cass. As far as I am concerned, that makes you Lady Cassette. Though, if the title makes you uncomfortable..."

The Ranger glances back towards the tavern before continuing. "He was leaving the Tavern as I was entering a few moments ago. He seemed to be heading this direction, though it's entirely possible I was mistaken. Though, what I have to say to him can honestly wait."

Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:47 am

She looks confused, as she lifts her gaze again. Her eyebrows knitting together. "I think I see a black veiled figure waaaaay in the distance there... but... no Alphonse." She nods her head at Luc, then blushes a bit.

"Not uncomfortable with the title either, just... not used to it so much. Everyone calls me a lady, but I hardly feel like one." She paused and shook her head. "And whatever you have to say to him... is it any better than what I should have said to him? What I want to say, but don't have the heart to?"
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:05 am

"I...honestly don't know, m'Lady. Most of what I want to say to him is that I stand foursquare behind him and the Guild, and that if anyone wishes to take matters into their own hands, they have to do so through me. He made a mistake, and those affected called things even. He may fear further retribution, but they will get it over my literal dead body."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:40 am

She shakes her head slowly, looking up with a serious look, sadness showing in her eyes.

"Luc... there's much I wish to discuss with him... and the only reason I did not speak up to say I have forgiven him, is because I have not truly forgiven. My heart may be more than willing to, but I... I cannot hold onto him, if he's going to continue to embarrass me, the guild, and hurt me then I have to take a step back. My family, my ancestors, they speak of the philosophy that if it hurts, cut it off-keep on going. My parents didn't exactly follow it, but this time.. I may have to."

She clenched her fists a moment, exhaled shakily, and unclenched. "If I had wanted retribution, I would have gotten it before you could have blinked, Luc. No offense." She shrugged and sighed.
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:55 am

Luc looks at the Healer for a few moments, processing what she's just said. He seems about to speak several times, and stops before actually speaking each time.

He takes a deep breath, lets it out, and speaks. "M'Lady, if you desire his life, my sword is yours to command. I would PREFER not to kill him, but my oath demands that I protect you from enemies both foreign AND domestic. That being said...there are other options beyond further bloodshed. There are always further options."
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:29 am

Cassette wrote:Cassette puts a hand to her forehead, running her fingers through her hair, with a rather big sigh. She crouches down, resting her hands on his leg briefly, and closing her eyes, as healing energy begins to pulse from her hands.

"With the essence of life I heal your critical wounds."

(64 body, unless I'm mistaken.)

She stands up slowly, and smiles softly at him, opening her eyes. "That should make you feel better, I imagine."

Heal critical is 48. heal mortal is 64 just so you guys know
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:39 am

OOP: thought it was double the cure crit, which I know is like.. 32? cause cure serious is 16, cure wounds is 8, and cure light is 4...right?

IP:

She nods once, smiles weakly. "Yes, I know. There are options, which I always choose, and have chosen. But... if it happens again, I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself. For my sanity, and his... I'm calling it quits. Besides, I'm too distracted for a healer. I need to focus on my teachings, meditations, etc."
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 am

OOP- cures are level times 4. Heals are level times 8.

Cure light 4/ heal light 8
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:53 am

OOP: derpderp. thanks Gerald. <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:14 am