Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

2 posters

friendly reminder to all

peachmarine87

friendly reminder to all Empty friendly reminder to all

Post  peachmarine87 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:59 am

If you are playing 2 different characters (except NPC's) you can not be in the dame place at the same time. Along with that 1 character of yours can not be in 2 places at the same time.

If anyone has 2 characters any where in shadowmoor (2 in the tavern, or 2 here, or 2 characters of the same player talking to each other), please stop it. It is ok to have 1 character here at the armory, and 1 at the tavern. But never 2 in the same place.

Also, if you have 1 character and they are in 2 different spots at the same time, unless you have a tag that says your character can do that (which I am 100% there are no characters in SOLAR that can be in 2 places at 1 time), please stop it..

The 2 characters in the same place is not being seen as much, since most of us only have 1 character (or if we do have 2 ((as I do)) they will never see each other, or interact. The other though (1 character in 2 places) is becoming a thing I am seeing WAY to much. You cant be in 2 places at once on site, so stop doing it on the internet.

THANK YOU
    Cassette
    Cassette

friendly reminder to all Empty Re: friendly reminder to all

Post  Cassette Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:33 am

thank you, Gerald.

That confused me a bit, so I'll add something to maybe simplify it?

If "john" is in the tavern, and he's talking to his friend, he can get up and go to the HG. He comes here, which means he stops posting in the tavern and starts posting here, making a new thread to announce his arrival. Then, people tend to merge into one thread, to make things easier.

He can also go to the armory, and talk there. However, he cannot go to both at the same time, and be posting at the same time. If you think you're done at one building, leave, and go to another. we won't get mad if you want to walk out! Smile

I only have one character, which is bad enough. when you get into having 2 or more, things can get confusing. Especially when they're all in town. @.@

Thanks~

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:19 pm