Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

Coming back from the tavern...

Orianna
    Orianna

Coming back from the tavern... Empty Coming back from the tavern...

Post  Orianna Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:31 pm

is the pink-horned guildmistress. The expression on her face is dark, and so is the outfit she is wearing. She walks into her room with a "guildmistress ward, down." The door shuts with a loud click, and crashing sounds as well as incomprehensible mutterings can be heard.

After a few moments, the noises cease, and she walks back out into the main hall with a pink cookie in her hand. "Oh, the fun we're going to have this gather."

She turns and looks at Karn (if he's there). "Hi! Soooooo.... I was wondering about that missive you posted in the tavern. I admit, I am a little intrigued, and you know I can help you with whatever you need....just, for the love of Amroth, don't let it be about that dirty necromancer because he CAN and HAS blown up my head. I like my head. I don't want it to blow up."
    Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene

Coming back from the tavern... Empty Re: Coming back from the tavern...

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Morganus approaches, likewise, from the tavern. His chain mail jingles, his mace swings from his side, and he strokes his beard as he reads the book given to him to study.

The Dwarf pauses by the outer ward and politely calls out. "Evenin'... Min' if I come in?"
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Orianna pauses mid-cookie. "Good evening!" She cycles the wards for the dwarf and smiles at him. "How can I help you?"

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Morgan pauses, confused and clearly not recognizing the woman. "Eeerm..... Jus' comin' ter do me studies... Names Morgan Bronzehammer... Nice ter meet ya miss...-"

He extends a hand.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:23 pm

She takes his hand and shakes it, grinning. "It's very nice to meet you, Morgan. I'm Guildmistress Orianna. I apologize that we've never met before. I've been....indisposed lately. Happens sometimes." She releases his hand and finishes her cookie.

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Morgan almost literally gets a lightbulb over his head and looks embarassed... He attempts to wipe off the likely remanents of dinner from his tunic and tilts his head down respectfully. This causing his beard to touch the floor. "Tis good ter meet ya' Guil'Mistress. Erm... As I said befer me names Morganus Bronzehammer. Im uh... Trainin' ter be one'o yer 'ealers. Thin' its gonna be a few gathers befer im ready though. There is alo' in this book ter learn"
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:39 pm

The fae brightens. "Oh, studying to be a healer is difficult, but it's worth it. Especially when you can make undead explode into a little puff of golden magic. After you make sure your friends are alive, of course."

She sits down on one of the empty seats. "i do find, however, that studying with a good bottle of ale is the best way to do it. Its how I learned to craft armor and heal. That stuff is amazimg."

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Morgan grins "Woman af'er mine own 'eart." He looks around. "I been havin' ter sneak off fer ale. Im learnin' under Cass an' Alphonse bu' Cassie is a bit o' a stickler fer tha' kinda thin'. I wanna learn how ter use tha' healin' arts ter its highest potential more'n anythin'. Jus' wish I could unlock it quicker."

He sighs fer a secon', then cracks a grin. "Course me pappy always used ter say I was a bit too impatient fer me own good."
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:57 pm

"That is a wonderful goal to work towards. Don't worry about the impatience thing, though. One day you're a generalist learning your first heal light spell, and the next thing you know you'll have the biggest healing column in town and all the undead are trying to eat you. Time will fly by."

"As for the ale, it's a requirement in my guild for The Long Night. Sometimes you have to get drunk before a battle because.... Well, you just do. And, more importantly, Mr. Shaitar won't be here with purify bloods to stop me. Ha."

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Morgan grins again. "Milady. Ye ha'e yerself an ally fer life. S'lon' as tha' ale remains a requirement." He chuckles. "Im actually lookin' forward ter this Lon' Night tha's comin' up. Cannae wait ter bash in some undead skulls." His eyes get a slight look of determination, and then they go back to their original happy go lucky look.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:39 pm

She laughs. "I usually have a bottle of ale in the guild at all times. I'll have to see if I can get an extra. As for undead bashing.....It is definitely a time for that. Undead galore and not enough healing to make them all explode. Not yet, anyway."

The sylvan scratches at her black shirt as if it was the very cloth that bothered her. "Are you going to need a bed for the gather? We have a few extras if you would like to sleep behind the wards."

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Morgan shrugs slightly "Actually, If Zared an' Luc decide ter show up next gather I thin' Im gonna be stayin' with them. Zared usually has a ward 'er two himself. I 'eard tha' Luc might be stayin' here so it may jus' be me'n Zared. Than's fer tha' offer though. Light knows I've been 'ere often enough tha' las' month."
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:51 pm

She nods. "Okie dokie. I just wanted to make sure." She yawns and stands. "Well, I have a bit more writing to do before the gather. I won't be far if you have any questions on what you are studying, so feel free to ask."

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Morgan nods "No' a problem. I'm jus' gonna study s'more befer I head ter bed meself."

Morgan finds himself a warm seat and studies his stuff for a couple hours before going to sleep (Unless stopped of course)
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 pm

"Alrighty. It was very nice to meet you, Morgan." Orianna wanders back into her quarters, the door shutting quietly behind her.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:26 am

OOP: sorry for the delay, I've been at a location with a very inconsistent internet connection for the past few days.

IP: The snoring from one of the side rooms abruptly stops and stirring noises can be heard in it's place. A short while later Sir Karn enters the main room with a perplexed look on his face as he stares at his empty right hand, opening and closing it.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:34 am

Orianna pokes her head out of the back. "i hate it when I randomly fall into a sleep-coma. Hi! Did you have a nice nap? I have something reaaaally exciting to tell you."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:56 pm

"Yeah, just had a really odd dream and now my hand feels weird."
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Her eyes narrow on his hand, and she steps into the main hall. "Like what kind of weird dream? Don't tell me you're going to sprout a tentacle or something.... I don't know if knights can have tentacles..."

Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:13 pm

"I was standing in front of a table with three swords on it. The left one was gold with gems on it, the one in the middle was plain steel with red runes on it, and the one on the right was silver with emeralds and rubys on it. A voice told me to pick one and I picked the one in the middle. It said 'good choice' and then I woke up. Maybe I'm just imagining it, but when I woke up my hand still felt like it had been grasping a sword's hilt."
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:49 am

"Hmmm... That is kind of strange. Maybe you'll sprout an awesome magical sword from your very hand when you need it! Aw, I want a magical sword that will spring out of my hand...Oh, well."

She blinks as if remembering something important. "Speaking of magical swords! That's what I needed to tell you..." She skips forward and talks quietly with Karn for a few moments.

(PM incoming!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:43 am