Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

In regards to the meeting Friday night.

Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene

In regards to the meeting Friday night. Empty In regards to the meeting Friday night.

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:05 pm

I've actually signed up to monster that evening. So I guess there are a couple options, I could have morgan be there IP, while im monstering, and just make sure someone tells me the information, or B, Morgan can have an IP reason for not being at the meeting and someone just gives him the stuff later.

Lemme know what works best for the leaders. Personally I like the idea of going OOP in the guild.... Pretty secure in there lol.
    Orianna
    Orianna

In regards to the meeting Friday night. Empty Re: In regards to the meeting Friday night.

Post  Orianna Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 pm

You're welcome to have Morgan IP in the guild while you monster. Just come and find me after you're done so we can go over what you missed Smile
    Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene

In regards to the meeting Friday night. Empty Re: In regards to the meeting Friday night.

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Sweetness. Now all I gotta worry about is the HG being taken over and being Piffed while im Monstering.

What a worry lol.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Lol well... On the bright side... If we do get piffed, Morgan won't have far to walk to resurrect. Plus, undead don't want any part of Orianna on All Hallows. She is fierce. Razz
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:15 am

Undead are the least of your worries in that building bwahahahaha!!!! Seriously, you will be safe there Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:33 am