Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

ATTN: All in the HG

Orianna
    Orianna

ATTN: All in the HG Empty ATTN: All in the HG

Post  Orianna Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 am

(I'm posting for the HoP. He's a lazy head and hasn't made a forum account yet Razz)

The air in the main hall begins to move, gently at first and then picking up speed as the moments go on. With a flash of golden light, a skull staff with a base of a spinal column appears, floating in the middle of the room before hovering over to the guldmistress. It stays there, staring creepily at her with empty eyesockets until she reaches out to grab it.

Which she does, although the look on her face is a mixture of relief and dread. "Well... I guess if that's how it has to happen, at least it's going to be you." She pauses, tilting her head to the side as if listening to something. "No. I'm ready for it." Another pause. "Oh, this is Karn. I don't think you met him last time you were in town. Karn, this is Levimentum. He's very much NOT necromantic in case you were wondering."
    Karn
    Karn

ATTN: All in the HG Empty Re: ATTN: All in the HG

Post  Karn Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:58 pm

With a slightly concerned look on his face, "Uhh, what is it...he?"
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 pm

"He is a ridiculous healing staff of amazing. Only.... He only shows up when terrible times happen. So while I love him and his healing column, it's going to hurt so bad this gather that we're going to use all of his healing AND mine."

"So it's good and bad news. Mostly bad."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:12 pm

"If we're getting help from all over the place then it might just be bad this gather. It seems then that we're gonna be busy."
    Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Morgan looks up from his book at the 'newcomer' and slows stands, his right hand moves slightly to the bone mace swinging from his side. He makes no forward motion but he is clearly suspicious of the entity.

"If I may ask Guildmistress... Wha' is tha'?"
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:23 am

She nods to Karn and turns to look at Morgan, the staff turning in her hand to look at the dwarf as well. "Usually I wouldn't advocate touching random scary looking items if they pop up in the guild, but Levi, here, is a very special exception. He is a bigger healer than I am, and he provides a resssurection point if we need it. Don't worry, he's not going to hurt you. Oh, he also talks."

She looks down at the staff and grins. "Levi isn't a degrading nickname. I think it's cute. Better than Bubbles, isn't it? Or Rainbow Fluffy Kitty."
    Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene

Post  Morgan Bronzehammer (Gene Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:52 am

((... For some reason, all the others posts didnt show up when I clicked the thread so sorry abot the stupid double post.))

"More heals than ye Orianna?" Morgan whistles. "Jus' how screwed ARE we durin' this gather?" Morgan mentally takes a tally of the... 12 healing spells he has and shudders
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:06 pm

"All Hallows is the time of year when 'it hits the fan.' And judging from random things showing up to help us; my hand, the creepy lookin staff, etc, this year could be worse then normal. We just have to be ready for anything."
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:56 pm

"It's always bad during this time of year, guys, no need to worry. Well, you can worry, but don't let it effect your performance. I've got your backs, and I can fix pretty much anything.....except soul destroys and disentegrates. And obliterates, can't fix those and neither can Levi."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:05 pm

"Well lets hope you don't have to fix those."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:03 pm