Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

+3
Kalei
Shine
Emerald
7 posters

Emerald comes rushing

Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Emerald comes rushing - Page 2 Empty Re: Emerald comes rushing

Post  Shine Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:57 pm

shine does indeedy have the mark on her face...
    she shivers and nods "emerald.. let me know what you need us to do. i have no problems going on an early field trip or scouting mission or whatever. i think the more information we all have on all of this the better..."
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Kalei raises her eyebrows and glances in the direction of Oneiric's voice. Then she blinks and gasps. "Wait!! I remember!!"

Looking to the AG ladies, Kalei speaks. "Emerald, remember when we are all following that horse. Its 30-45 mins out of town, to the south. At that time it was a camp and the fortress was being built. Past the woodline and into a clearing. He had death creatures and acid creatures."
    Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:00 pm

shine nods "that's right! i think you're right..."
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 am

"I know that's the road to the fortress but we did not make it very far down the road before we rescued Tch'kai and I don't think it would be very prudent to follow that path by ourselves. I would recommend we can take a less obvious route if possible. Do you know how much farther the fortress actually is from where we ended up last time?"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Amethyst looks a bit lost, but listens intently as the two healers talk about the fortress, and something about a path. "Who exactly are these people, who would do such terrible things, to bring so much suffering to that poor man?" The surface elf asked, looking at the two healers.
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Emerald turns to her student. "The Priors are the servants of Maximus. They are dedicated to Vengeance, which is a combination of Death and Chaos. A year or more past we helped Grim the Primemark of the plane of Death stave off Maximus's attack when he attempted to gain control of the plane. Then awhile ago a few of us shared another dream and during that dream, a few Priors managed to resurrect Maximus into the form of a being from the plane of Earth but in the dream no one escaped the plane they were trapped on. Then a few months later there were rumors of Maximus's return and a few months after that the rumor that he had captured Sirus.

You guys see if you can figure out the safest route to the fortress and who should come with us. I'm going to get Darken and Kade."

Unless stopped, Emerald turns and heads back across the field to the AG guildhall.
    Meeche

Post  Meeche Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:02 pm

waves to Kalei and Shine and hurries after Emerald. "Wait on me..."
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:31 pm

"Geeze... This guy sounds like a reaaaal gentlemen..." The elf said sarcastically. "What about The man in white that I saw in my dream. This Sirus guy. Who is he? and why would this Maxium want to hurt him? He didn't look like a man of violence... He didn't even resist when they bound him in chains... If anything, he was... compliant..." She continued, following her teacher to the AG.
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:40 pm

"He's a servant of Mercy."
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Kalei mutters to herself about "what is the best way there?"

Sponsored content