Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

+5
Ava
Vun (Randy)
Alexander
Shine
Emerald
9 posters

Emerald approaches

Emerald
    Emerald

Emerald approaches - Page 2 Empty Re: Emerald approaches

Post  Emerald Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 am

Emerald turns from the window toward Alexander. "Close sir, once we've heard this recent news I will explain the situation to anyone who is unclear on the Maximus vs. Mercy subject."

Emerald crosses to Vun and places a hand on his shoulder.

"Vun, can you explain? Completely, not just pieces please. Perhaps it will be a better outlet for your frustration than injuring yourself."

The wounds on his palm disappear and appear on hers.
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:52 am

Looking at Vun like he is crazy. Alexander just shakes his head while he turns back toward the doorway to watch what is going outside.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 am

While shaking his head "I miss one gather and everyone goes crazy."
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:51 am

A grin plays at the corner of Emerald's lips as she turns to Karn and says "No the people of Shadowmoor are crazy on a consistent basis, you just have to be caught up on the kind of crazy we are today."
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 am

Turning from her spot at the window, Amethyst walks over to Emerald, stopping briefly to put a hand on Vun's shoulder, and gave him a reassuring look, before making my way over to Emerald to inspect the nail marks on her hands, before casting a heal light spell to remove them. "I have to agree with you on that my friend." I say to her, with a half smile. "So, What few are we going to ask to come with us? That is, if we are still keeping it down to a small group, that is."

Last edited by AmethystFlame on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:28 am

"Thank you."
    Vun (Randy)
    Vun (Randy)

Post  Vun (Randy) Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:55 pm

Fievel led his people away so that ameythyst and i could escape the tavern and to lead them away so they wouldn't be around at the start of the next gather. He plans on returning to the place where the heart is being guarded to lead the guards away and then is sacrificing another life to travel back to our tree and lead us to the heart. His own family is risking themselves to poison many of the guards but all will not be effected. The poison is just a sleeping poison and will be of a short duration so haste is crucial.We are to retrieve the heart with as little killing as possible!
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:04 pm

"When will he be returning through the tree? How many people should we be looking to take to the camp?"
    Vun (Randy)
    Vun (Randy)

Post  Vun (Randy) Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:19 pm

his words were high moon on the first night of the gather. I am expecting that to be midnightish. I would keep it small and stealthy. I am considering going unarmored so I won't make as much noise. Those that come need to be prepared to fight as a unit, and to end any combat as quickly as possible. If Kalei, Shine, and you are all coming we will need some very competent warriors. Town cannot afford you all or any of you to be captured and losing life force is never good. I intend on going but seeing as it is your lives on the line I will let you choose what warriors you wish.I recommend a warrior for each of you each with a different combat style. You may or may not include me it is your choice.
    remember stealthy counts Choose with your heads not your hearts.
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Emerald's lips curl into crooked grin. "Vun dear, if you can find a point when I've used my heart for any more than pumping blood, I would be significantly impressed.

Meeche and Amethyst will be here to deal with anything pressing in our absence and we always have the option to run if we need to.

If we're trying to go bloodless, we need confining, sleeps and paralyzes. Vun I think you should be there, you have had the most contact with Fifle.

Shine, Kalei, we should memorize lots of sleeps, and paralyzes Friday.

Now if we could get someone who uses poisons, and a confinist, preferably a templar so we'll still have the weapons we need, I think we should have it covered in case they have any resistances or unexpected protections. Anyone have suggestions?"
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Hearing the discussion, Alexander turns to Emerald, "Well, I do know 1 person that uses poisons and such, a guy by the name of Remmi. A confinist, hmm...wasn't there a confinist around here last gather, a rather nice lady if I remember correctly. For a templar, the only templars I have knowledge of is over in the AG. I do have a few sleep spells a few of you can use that I picked up off a dead ratling a few days ago."
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:42 pm

"Sleep spells from a ratling? You mean a ratling was carrying one-shots?" Oneiric asks Alexander?
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Oneiric continues, "If the confinist you are referring to is Ryll, who just left, I don't think she is far along in her training. I recall her complaining last gather about not yet being able to cast imprison."

(Addressing mostly Kalei and Shine) "I am of course willing to go, and I can be pretty stealthy. However, I have neither great skill with the sword nor so much of a spell column yet."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Turning to Oneric, "yes, a couple of one shots from the damnable things. Ah, so her name is Ryll, that sounds right. Though she is the only one I know that is a confinist, unless we find Tink,I think he is a confinist."
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:12 pm

"Unfortunately the majority of the AG are not available at this point. Otherwise we'd have confinist templars and poison users.

I have heard of Remmi but from what I have heard he is not the first choice for a mission of stealth."
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Amethyst thinks for a moment, before turning to Emerald. "What about Zia?... I've not seen anyone yet that has out stealthed him."
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:15 pm

"If that's the guy who confessed to killing two of the HG members a while ago and carrying necromantic items, I'll have to pass on him as well.

Vun, do you think Azin will be around Friday?

I can also go find out how skilled Vox and Asher are if we don't have any other candidates."
    Vun (Randy)
    Vun (Randy)

Post  Vun (Randy) Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 pm

I will nor know if Azin will be at the next gather or not. I am told she will be, but I have been told so before and then have her not attend. I know that Asher can heal, which troubles me a bit, for I am not certain of his profession. I have no objections to either really.
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:56 pm

"Asher, is … a special case.

Vun, do you think that you could find out for sure about Azin?

I'll go find Vox and see if he could be useful.

Now for the next step: Is anyone unclear of our objectives and this situation as it stands because we have to tap all of our resources to find out what we need to do with the heart after we get it, but that will only be possible if everyone understands what is going on?"
    Vun (Randy)
    Vun (Randy)

Post  Vun (Randy) Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:03 pm

I will try. I would like aan exact roll call of all who are going so i can plan combat staredgy
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:12 pm

"When the time comes, just tell me what to do, and point me in a direction." Amethyst said with a grin.
    Vun (Randy)
    Vun (Randy)

Post  Vun (Randy) Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:14 pm

so you will be at the gather ameythyst? I had heard that would not be.
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:19 pm

"Yes. I will be at the gather for a short time. Though, I must leave mid day on the following day I'm afraid. Im sorry I can't stay longer."

[ OOP: We're moving to a new place, and are trying to get the last of the paperwork in, so we can get started. ]
    Emerald
    Emerald

Post  Emerald Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:28 pm

"Thank you Amethyst.

Right now it looks like you, Kalei, Shine, myself and possibly Vox and Azin; however the last two are subject to replacement.

Vun, can you speak with the grove about what we will need to do to the heart? Deacon is supposed to be speaking with the Mage's Council to see what help they can offer in explaining how Maximus could have been resurrected and how we can avoid destroying Lev when we get rid of Maximus but I have a feeling this might be more Earth based. Plus, I know Frah has done the whole "heart in a different location" thing, which may or may not be similar to what we're dealing with."
    Vun (Randy)
    Vun (Randy)

Post  Vun (Randy) Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:30 pm

I will speak with Serat at the beginning of the gather. I have no other source and he is notoriously hard to contact between gathers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:38 am