Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

Returning to the guild hall

Karn
    Karn

Returning to the guild hall Empty Returning to the guild hall

Post  Karn Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm

is Karn. He walks up to and then lowers the wards and then raises them again after crossing through them. He walks to where his bed is and leans his sword up against a wall. He then begins to remove his armor, placing it in a neat pile next to the bed. He then walks into the commons area and takes a seat after getting a large glass of water.
    Oneiric

Returning to the guild hall Empty Re: Returning to the guild hall

Post  Oneiric Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:10 pm

"Hello", Oneiric greets Karn as he enters from his room and then goes and sits on the bench by Zeek. "Hmmm, don't suppose you know the result of the grove's jump of Ash and Rune?"
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 pm

"I haven't heard anything about what happened other than 'It's Druid's Grove business'. I doubt we will learn anything any time soon about that, we might hear something at the next gather though."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 pm

Alexander lowers/raises the ward and enters the guild hall carrying a rather large and heavy sack and lets it plop down on the floor as he greets Karn and Oneric.

"Greetings my friends. I got about 10 lbs of quartz and pumis here I gathered off those dang Priors that attacked at the end of the last gather for the guild. Should keep Kalei and Shine happy for a while. I caught the tail end of your conversation, what did Ash and Rune do to anger the grove?"
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 am

"Don't know what they did, but from what I've heard it was serious enough to warrant them getting beat down for it."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:33 pm

"I hope it wasn't about them getting attacked by the necromancers that were around late saturday night."
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:17 pm

"Well, Daemien said Ash was a dark knight. He and some of the other AG like to joke about that stuff a lot, but maybe he was being serious? I think I heard Sarat call him Sir later."
    "But, anyway, yeah, a group of us including Ash, Rune, and some grove members had just teleported back into the Tavern. Before I even took a step away from the group, there was combat around me. Unfortunately, one of the group hadn't been teleported, and so I was busy trying to deal with that, and I didn't get to watch the discussion."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:00 pm

"Interesting. Why would the grove care about a dark knight if they don't use necromancy in town. I know Ash and Rune are smart enough to know not to do that when people are all around. But then honestly, I get a bad vibe from the grove these days. It's not all the members, there are a few friends and companions amongst them, but I just can't put my finger on it, but something is a little off with the grove's actions as of late."
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 pm

"Really? I haven't noticed anything unsual, but then I haven't known them long. Hmmm, give me a second." Oneiric checks the front and back porch before returning to his seat.

OOP: Starting new thread on inner room board.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:23 pm