Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst

Binkey

Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst - Page 2 Empty Re: Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst

Post  Binkey Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:45 pm

~he scrathes his head while looking down in thought, after a few brief moments Binkey looks back up to her~ "do you mean eat him Amethyst? cause Binkey will.. Binkey always eat stuff" ~his hand rubs his belly wahile looking to at her with a smile~
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst - Page 2 Empty Re: Binky approaches the HG with Amethyst

Post  AmethystFlame Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Amethyst shakes her head with a grin. " Remember what I said about making sure what you kill deserves it first Binky?" Amethyst thinks for a moment. " Ok. How about this. If you take the time to get to know Frey, and not just eat him because you can, I will give you a great big cookie to eat. How about that?" Amethyst said, with a hopeful smile.
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 pm

~Binkey shrugs yet again while flashing Amethyst a sleek ivory grin~ "Bineky will do his best, But if he do anything Binkey, Binkey eat him"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Amethyst sighs and nods her head. She knew that was probably the best she was going to get out of the agreement. "Ok Binky. That seems fair, but I still think Frey only wants to be your friend." Amethyst says pulling a big cookie out of her pouch, and giving it to Binky.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:41 pm