Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

Coming from the tree line

Valara

Coming from the tree line Empty Coming from the tree line

Post  Valara Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:17 pm

Valara walks up to the porch. "Is Sir. Ryan here I need to speak with him?"
    Alphonse
    Alphonse

Coming from the tree line Empty Re: Coming from the tree line

Post  Alphonse Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:19 am

Walking up to the door looking through smiling to Valara.

"Ah, greetings Valara. Would you like in? I don't know if Sir Ryan is in another room or not, but you are certainly welcome to come in and wait for him if you desire. He might even stop by if he isn't here."
    Valara

Post  Valara Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:24 pm

"Hello Alphonse, thank you I would like to come in, it is never safe to be alone out here"
    Valara waits for the ward to go down, then steps inside.
    "so how was your gather?"
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Sir Alexander walks in as De Sala gives him the normal stink eye, he smiles as he looks at the others.

"Greetings ladies, gentlemen. So what is going on?" Alexander says as he sits down on a comfortable seat and sets the air elementals upon himself to cool down.
    Alphonse
    Alphonse

Post  Alphonse Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:39 pm

After cycling the ward and allowing Valara inside then bowing in greetings to Alexander, he turns back to Valara with a content look.

"It was quite wonderful, in the aspect that I am glad to be back. The boats are certainly a beautiful and lovely place, but here, I feel much more helpful."

Turning to Alexander to answer his question,

"Valara here was looking for Sir Ryan. I myself had heard him outside from my room and offered to cycle the wards for him. It's certainly warm out there and is always safer to wait inside."

Finally finding a seat offering Valara one himself he relaxes, pulling the netted orb into his lap gazing lightly into it and then returning his gaze back to the two he looks to them both.

"So how are you both? I know that you Valara had important matters to attend to. I hope that they went well."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Sir Alexander nodds and greets them both as he turns to Valara.

"Looking for Sir Ryan...He is currently tending to Order business and at the moment is very busy at the Order compound a few miles out of town. I will be leaving again for the Order tomorrow morning after breakfast if you wish to journey with me. If not, you can walk east of here, you can't miss the Order compound...it is a rather large farm with many buildings. Just ask one of the people there you are looking for Sir Ryan and they will take you to him. If you don't want to travel, you are welcome to wait here of course. He will be back in town in a day or two on business anyways." says Sir Alexander as he finishes off his glass of water and stands up.

"Well I am off to get something to eat. Harvest is hard work, even for a knight. Good journeys to you both." ends Sir Alexander as he bows his head at the two and cycles the ward leaving towards the tavern.
    Alphonse
    Alphonse

Post  Alphonse Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:11 pm

After catching his breath and relaxing a bit longer, Alphonse looks to Valara.

"Well, my friend, I believe I am going to part ways for now and see what is happening in the tavern. Plus there is some other things I might attend to, be the people needed are there."

With a smile, he stands and walks into his room returning from it fully dressed and his orb tied around his waist as usual. His hat sat upon his head, his ears bending down from it.

"If you wish to follow me out you may, however you are welcome to stay in the comfort of the guild. I am sure Mistress Kalei would love a visit, or if you really desire to go afterward, I believe if you ask nicely, Desala will allow you passage."

Chuckling a bit then regaining his posture, and bowing in farewell, cycling the wards, allowing time if Valara indeed followed him out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:19 am