Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

+2
Alphonse
Karn
6 posters

So an elf, a man and a dwarf...

peachmarine87

So an elf, a man and a dwarf... - Page 2 Empty Re: So an elf, a man and a dwarf...

Post  peachmarine87 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Hearing all this talking about killing someone else, Alphonso speaks up. " Sir Alexander, I do believe that Alphonse has a point. Henri looked like he had a plan for dying the whole time. If this Vend person is the one that killed him, I do not believe that we should be so judgmental on him. Even though He did kill the guildmaster of my guild, I do believe that we need to hear both sides, or at let Henri explain his actions when he gets back. As for trying to go to the armory now, I do not feel it is safe, with that new beast there. I know it is behind a ward in the tent, but Henri is not stupid enough to lock one of his creations ( and I hope it is) behind a ward, with out giving it some kind of instructions to kill if he is not there."

Hearing the elf talk about quiet time " Do you consider this quiet time? Waiting in the healers guild not knowing why, or when another guild master is coming through the circle."
    Alphonse
    Alphonse

So an elf, a man and a dwarf... - Page 2 Empty Re: So an elf, a man and a dwarf...

Post  Alphonse Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Looking up to the dwarf he let out slight sigh.

"When you are surrounded by kids that have yet to get over the devastation of their hometown, and are begging for attention and their needs must be met..."

He went back to looking at the orb.

"You know it actually isn't much different..."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Giving Alphonso the dwarf a glare.

"Listen here dwarf. If I feel like going to go dispense justice your little self wouldn't stop me, nor those in here, or even Sir Ryan for that matter. Luckily my criteria for smiting have not been met. As for Master Henri's "creation" ((actually did the air quotes)) I will wait for him to return. It is not honorable to slay something that is property of another to begin with. Though Jacob might do something if he doesn't make his money." says Sir Alexander as he turns to Alphonse.

"Oh my friend. I believe I would rather take on the entire host of Akadi by myself, rather than take on that burden. You have my respect. Unfortunately there will be many more children that will be left without family nor home. War is a terrible thing." remarks Sir Alexander.
    Alphonse
    Alphonse

Post  Alphonse Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Alphonse let out a sigh then a nod, with a carefree smile, he responded.

"I know, but I took care of my own siblings, Io and my little brother. Not to mention, I enjoy helping Kalei. I plan on actively helping her, since I am also going to look to her for some other training as well."

He leaned back.

"Plus depending on Orianna, I may have to prepare myself to lead the Guild in her absence. I've already done it twice. Of course, we probably need to take care of the whole... Doll factor. She wanted to talk to me about something concerning my Crystalomancy."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 pm

"Orianna is probably needing your sight. She is a very accomplished seer in her own right. Somehow things just seem to find her and give the poor woman terrible visions." Sir Alexander says as he shakes his head and smiles.

"I told Orianna and Jade both, when that crazy gnome came around, to not go. But of course, as is usually the case, no one listens to my advice and well.... I just hope we can find a way to return them to flesh and blood. Probably will have to hunt down the gnome that did this to them. If you need my sword, just let me know of course. I will help as much as I can." remarks Sir Alexander.
    Alphonse
    Alphonse

Post  Alphonse Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Alphonse nods.

"I am just concerned for her well being, though I found out that they do have some helpful things, such as metabolic stuff cannot harm them, seeing as they are golems."

Looking forward to the door.

"I hope Henri is okay... And I hope this Vend person is fine as well. I do not enjoy bringing people through this circle. Last gather, I had to have Zeke assist me in rezzing four people. Four pings at one time, makes a healer's mind hurt."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Sir Alexander chuckles at Alphonse's mention of the healer's circle and rezzing.

"That circle should be very very powerful as much as I have had to come through it. If it could talk, it would probably remark to me....You again? But you just came through here not 5 minutes ago.

Just make sure you have that circle up and to remain up until Henri calms down. Normally he is as bad as Sir Ryan when he comes through the circle, so let him expend his magic and rage on the circle rather than us or giving DeSala a chance to attack him. She doesn't like him anyways.

I know how you feel my friend. Orianna is my friend as well. She is fine for now. Hopefully we will find a way to fix her soon." says Sir Alexander.
    Adarock

Post  Adarock Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:49 pm

From the direction of the armory you hear a voice yelling " HEYY HEALERS GUILD PEOPLE! HAS A RED FENDARI NAMED HENRI COME OUT OF THE CIRCLE YET?! WHEN HE DOES TELL HIM THAT VEND IS IN TOWN AND IS AT THE ARMORY WAITING FOR HIM! AND THAT THE DWARF HERE IS VERY RUDE!"

Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Sir Alexander moves his head toward the window and this sighs.

"Well we know the elf is still up there. There he will be staying until Henri returns. Jacob is probably giving him hell to boot." remarks Sir Alexander as he pulls out some bread and meat, offering some to those in the room, before eating a snack.
    Alphonse
    Alphonse

Post  Alphonse Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Smiling lightly and taking some of the bread and meat that Sir Alexander offered.

"Ah, thank you. I haven't had anything since I got back from Docksides. And it sounds like he wants out. I can't say it's too entertaining for him."

He looked to Sir Alexander.

"Jacob... Is that the one with the thing that Humans use to cut things with... umm... A... Sigh? Erm, Sighth?... Oh wait, Scythe!"
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:04 am

PING!!!!!!!!
    Alphonse
    Alphonse

Post  Alphonse Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:08 am

Alphonse's head raises up.

"Someone hit the circle... Get ready guys."

He ensures Zeke is outside of the circle and nods.

"Okay, Circle Up. Circle Set. Ritual begins now..."

Focusing his energies, he begins to call forth the being through the circle.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:51 am

"Alexander, don't make threats in my guild building. If Vend is or is not to blame, we should at least hear all sides of the story before jumping to conclusions." Sir Karn then pulls out a whetstone, sits down in a chair and starts sharpening his greatsword.
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:02 am

Sir Alexander puts his snack away and stands up as the circle pings.

"Be careful, Henri is as bad as Sir Ryan's coming forth from the circle. I would grab your toothpick Karn, just in case." warns Sir Alexander as he watches the cirlce.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:26 pm

Minutes after the ritual begins, everyone starts to see a body forming in the circle. You can tell that it is a red fendari.

Last edited by peachmarine87 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alphonse
    Alphonse

Post  Alphonse Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:15 am

Continuing to focus, the ritual finally comes to an end, the spirit returning to the body of the Fendari.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:25 am

Feeling his spirit finally enter his body, Henri opens his eyes and sees an unfamiliar surrounding. His eyes look around, seeing that someone is near him, " I disjunct all magics with the power of entropy" " I bind your throat in a chord of silence" " I drop you into a trance".
    Alphonse
    Alphonse

Post  Alphonse Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:33 am

"I envelop you in mists of sleep!"

Rattling off the first spell then suddenly choking on air unable to speak then falling backwards against the circle's barrier, fast asleep.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:43 am

Shaking off the sleep spell, and seeing the person fall down after the trance, The fendari lets out a yell as loud as he can. He then turns and sees if there is anyone else near him that he can get to. Seeing that there are people near him " I drop you into a trance" but it hits the circle and goes no where.

Seeing the spell not go into what he wanted he charges with all his might towards the person. He hits the circle and bounces back.
    Adarock

Post  Adarock Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:59 am

Once again a voice yells in response to the loud yell from the fendari ( I asked gerald how loud he can yell and he said Vend would hear him) "HEY HENRI! DONT KILL THE HEALERS GUILD PEOPLE! I KILLED YOU SO YOU COULD GO SEE GRIMM! NOW COME LET ME OUTTA THIS BUILDING DAMN IT!"
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 am

Standing with a furrowed brow outside the circle, Sir Alexander tries not to laugh when the spell recochetes and Henri runs into the barrier.

"You done, or do we need to do the dog pile on the Fendari my friend" says Sir Alexander grinning at the newly formed Fendari.

Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Watching the fendari go through his various spells and run into the circle, Sir Karn doesn't seem to be in the least bit concerned. Sir Karn then says, "You see Alexander, we don't even have to raise a hand against him. And in the off chance that he can pop the circle" Sir Karn gestures to the golem in the corner "he will have to deal with my big metal friend there." Sir Karn now speaks directly to Henri, "Now, if you will calm down, I can have Desala lower the circle to release you. Mind you, if you attempt to harm anyone or cast any offensive spell at anyone you will be in a room with a golem and two knights. Now, will you calm down so we can let you out of there? Or would you like to stay in the circle?"
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Shaking his head at the level headed Sir Karn...

"Sometimes you are no fun Sir Karn. He is as bad as Sir Ryan when he comes through the circle. Give him a few more minutes to mellow out and he will be fine." says Sir Alexander standing beside Sir Karn.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Hearing voices outside the circle, laughing and talking so calm, like they have seen this a hundred times before, Henri lets more spells rip from his fingers " I call forth an elemental blast of lightning". Seeing it hit the circle again, Henri gets even madder." WHY AM I IN HERE? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Henri begins pacing paranoid around the circle.
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm

"Henri, It's Sir Alexander. You died. From what Alphonso has told me, you had made some deal with an elf named Vend, who is stuck up at the Armory, to go and seek aid from Grim on the plane of death. I just arrived, so I was not witness to the plan or your death. Think back, you should remember at least setting up a straw golem in your tent and handing out orders, before you died my friend." says Sir Alexander calmly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:23 am