Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

2 posters

From High Town

peachmarine87

From High Town Empty From High Town

Post  peachmarine87 Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:55 pm

comes a human. He walks to the outer ward of the Healer's Guild. There he stands, and calls out " Anyone home?" He then waits for a response.
    Cassette
    Cassette

From High Town Empty Re: From High Town

Post  Cassette Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Cassette looks up, startled. Her voice trembles a bit, as she calls out, "Yes, who wishes to know?"

She quickly wipes whatever tears fell from her face, and took a deep breath, walking over to the door- "inner ward down,"- and opens it, peeking her head out.

"Oh hello, Henri! Everything alright?"
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 am

Hearing Cassette's voice brings an obvious sign of relief to Henri. "Just wanted to make sure everyone is ok here after what just happened. And to see if anyone knows why the soldiers left town so quick?"
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Cassette looked confused, as she looked back into the guild building, and looked back at Henri.

"Outer ward down, come on in, Henri, please."

She lowers the outer ward, and waits for him to step in, "And I have no idea what's going on honestly. When the troops backed down, I headed straight here, and was having a conversation with Alphonse. I was hoping you could tell me?"
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Henri steps through the outer ward, and stops again at the inner ward.

"Well as far as I can tell, the only thing I can think that would make the troops leave is... well.... I had a dream about being in the city of Akidia. Not sure if I am the only one to have this dream, but it seemed very real to me. I was a necromancer in the Royal necromancer's guild. There was a man that looked an awful lot like Alexander there too. Near the end of the dream, I watched as a man that looked an awful lot like Rax killed the Tyrant King, or what was left of that guy. A new king was crowned, and that is where my dream ended. Not sure what happened after that, so I wont go any further."

Henri takes a breathe and starts again.

"The thing I was worried about was begin outside the tavern, and not begin able to get in. But the soldiers did not attack me or threaten me in anyway."

Another breathe, and Henri goes on.

" Not sure what is going on, but I am heading to the council of Fendari to find out what happened to me, and see if there is anything they can do to change me back to my original Fendari-awesomeness. If you see Alexander, or Sir Ryan, let them know that I have taken off, and that 7 is with me."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:17 am

Cassette looks around, putting the outer ward back up before listening to Henri speak. She clasped her hands together, and listened quietly, her eyes widening at the sound of the Tyrant king, and Akidai.

"Rax? The Tyrant King? Henri, what in the world-? That's crazy..." She lowered her voice, and ran a hand through her hair, exhaling and closing her eyes a moment.

"A dream, you say? Well... have you talked to anyone else about this dream of yours? I didn't dream anything out of the ordinary. Just... the usual fears. But... wait."

She pauses, and and opens her eyes. "Trapped outside the tavern? But I thought that anyone within the limits of Shadowmoor was teleported into the tavern... hrm.." She reaches a hand out, and healing arts him. "You alright?" She nods at the mention of the Council of Fendari, and smiles gently. "I will be sure to tell them when I see them, if you're not back by then. Would you like to rest before you go. Alphonse may find this interesting information as well. He's inside here," She motions behind her to the building.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 am

"Normally I would have been in the tavern, but it seems that some thing kept me out. I was actually in there for a brief second, but then got brought back out. All these strange things keep happening to me since I was changed into this horrible human form."

Henri looks past Cassette, and into the guild. Seeing the Sampan inside, he looks away again. " Not really sure if Alphonse has forgiven me for taking him down after my last resurrection. Just pass on the information I have given you, to the people I mentioned. I really must be going now, the Council even in their infinite age does not like to be kept waiting."

Henri waits for Cassette to lower the outer ward again, and heads off up the road, but not towards High Town.
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:27 am

She quietly lowered the outer ward, and raised it back up as he stepped out.

"I'm sure he has forgiven, and if not, he will. I wouldn't worry too much about that, Henri." She smiles softly at him, and nods. "I will be sure to pass on the information, good luck with the council." She waved as he walked away, and cycled the inner ward, stepping back inside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:29 pm