Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

4 posters

shine makes her way up the road...

Shine
    Shine
    Admin

shine makes her way up the road... Empty shine makes her way up the road...

Post  Shine Sat May 23, 2009 12:34 pm

.. limping slowly. she raises and lowers the wards for herself and enters the building, shaking her head at any questions that might pop up. she goes into her room, shuts the door and then comes back out with a bar of soap and a towel.
    "bath first... then i'll explain."
    she limps off to the HG bathhouse and emerges 20 minutes later, looking a lot less tired and drained.
    "it's may... and i used to be involved with a mwe. old habits are hard to break.. although it would seem that old shines are."
    she sighs and flops down onto a chair.
    "i'm getting too old for this shyte. sooooo.... what's going on?"
    Alexander

shine makes her way up the road... Empty Re: shine makes her way up the road...

Post  Alexander Sat May 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Alexander enters the HG catching the tail end of Shine's statement and gives her a weird look before sitting down.
    "I am not sure what is going on, though there is something stirring. A strange elf, wearing red and dressed like the elfs that live on the ships, came into the tavern and posted a weird note about dreamers and some great evil...

The Dreamers have awakened in Fear.
    They say a Great Evil will return to the land
    Strengthened in the gateway of Abomination.
    Prophecy hidden will be unveiled.
    Those forced to be Tools of Fate
    Their time is come...

Sounds like priory stuff, though the only great evil I am aware of are the priory and that magnus, mangus guy thats wants those with those strange markings you healers carry. I would be careful if you venture back out madam."
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Sat May 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Kalei listens quietly, then adds. "And the ratling with the Mercy mark, Fiyel, has not been seen since the end of the last Gather. Emerald is getting some of her people together for us to prevent Maximus' people from killing more Mercy marked. Do you remember if Fiyel mentioned how we can find him?"
    Vun (Randy)
    Vun (Randy)

Post  Vun (Randy) Sun May 24, 2009 9:19 am

(piping up from the corner where he has been awaiting Emerald.) Fievel said that he would find us, But I fear something has befallen him myself. He said that he would return on Sunday of the last gather And I looked for him all that day but alas he did not return. I think that the poem is directly about the Priory and those of us marked by mercy. I am curious as to the Sampon's connection to this. hhhmmmm.....
    Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine Sun May 24, 2009 10:16 am

"it could be priory stuff... then again it could be something totally different."
    shine gets back up and limps back to her room returning with a leather bound book.
    turning to alexander "could you please repeat that again...? slowly this time... i want to copy it into my book, make sure we have a copy just in case more shyte hits the fan."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Sun May 24, 2009 11:01 am

"Of course madam Shine.....

The Dreamers have awakened in Fear.
    They say a Great Evil will return to the land
    Strengthened in the gateway of Abomination.
    Prophecy hidden will be unveiled.
    Those forced to be Tools of Fate
    Their time is come...

That is all that was on the parchment in the tavern."
    Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine Sun May 24, 2009 11:07 am

very carefully shine copies down the message and double and triple checks to to make sure she has everything down correctly.
    she reads it and then rereads it muttering under her breath as she does so.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 pm