Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

from the direction of the tavern,

Ava

from the direction of the tavern, Empty from the direction of the tavern,

Post  Ava Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Ryll and Alexander(pp) both approach, and Ryll knocks at the ward. "Is Kalei or Shine in?" she asks.

Last edited by Ava on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alexander

from the direction of the tavern, Empty Re: from the direction of the tavern,

Post  Alexander Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Coming out of his deep thoughts, Alexander lowers the ward and allows Ryll in first as he raises the ward behind the two and takes a seat next to the door.
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Looking to Ryll and Alexander, Kalei smiles at the young woman. "I'm here."
    Ava

Post  Ava Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 pm

The human pushes her hood back and nods in greeting. "I trust you are well? I felt I should let you all know, before I took off, that my feet were itching again and I've a need to wander...so you won't have to put up with me 'healing' anyone this coming gather."
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:11 am

Kalei chuckles a bit, the worry on her face not as apparent. "Then we'll just have to get by, but it will not be easy."
    Ava

Post  Ava Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:04 am

The bard looks somewhat surprised. "You anticipate more trouble with our 'friend' in blue, or is there something else my limited qualifications would be indispensable for?"
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm

"With her, you never know."
    Ava

Post  Ava Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:35 pm

"Perhaps, but I never actually got a shot off on her anyways. The only real purpose I served that night, aside from acting as an extra body to block the door and an extra death to undo later was to postpone Deacon's suicide...and Rax was as useful for that as I was, really." She rubs her nose, considering her next words. "Forgive me if I seem a bit callous...I'm honestly not used to others relying on my being around. If you like, though, I can give these feet of mine a stern talking-to and see if they'll come around for another Gather, at least...though I'd prefer to be a bit more useful, if that should be the case."
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Kalei nods. "What we will need is *counting on her fingers*..one, rescue Emerald. Two, make sure we are not going to have issues with the Wave People. Three, whatever else needs to be done. Four, be ready for "Her" or anyone else. Five, survive and have fun together. That's all I know we need to do. If you think you can help with any of these tasks, I would love to have you here with us."
    Ava

Post  Ava Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:16 am

"I can't promise to be any good at the rest of it, but I'm generally quite good at surviving," the human begins with a chuckle. "As for the rest...between Herself out there and the incident on the porch here last gather, I think I may need to diversify a bit...would you be interested in a little exchange of knowledge, by chance? I suspect a bit of alchemy might come in handy, down the road..."
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

"I think that can be arranged. And actually, I have some things I want to learn as well.."
    Ava

Post  Ava Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:40 pm

The bard smiles. "Better and better...unpaid debts can be a nuisance. What did you have in mind?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:25 pm