Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

+2
Frey
Ava
6 posters

Ryll crosses from the Mages' Guild,

Ava

Ryll crosses from the Mages' Guild, Empty Ryll crosses from the Mages' Guild,

Post  Ava Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:10 pm

accompanied by the newcomer known as Frey.

Spotting the others on the porch, she nods in greeting before turning to Oneiric. "Mind if I come in for a bit? I need to do some...research...and I'd prefer to do so with at least one person around who can patch me up if I need it afterwards..."
    Frey

Ryll crosses from the Mages' Guild, Empty Re: Ryll crosses from the Mages' Guild,

Post  Frey Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Looking down at Ryll

"So... I take it that you plan on doing field research?"
    Ava

Ryll crosses from the Mages' Guild, Empty Re: Ryll crosses from the Mages' Guild,

Post  Ava Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Ryll chuckles. "That's...one way to put it. Though personally, I prefer behind a couple wards, or at least in a circle, for this particular brand of 'research.'"
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:45 pm

"If you are trying to have another vision, you are welcome to do it here, although not in the circle."

Oneiric lets the two into the porch ward, and then turns to Binkey. "No eating Frey, please."

Last edited by Oneiric on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Frey

Post  Frey Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm

"Theres no meat on me anyway binkey youd end up being hungrier when you got done!"

Waves to Amethyst

"What are these visions?"
    Ava

Post  Ava Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:27 pm

"I'm hoping for some answers, whether they come with a vision or not..." Turning to Frey, she explains, "One of the things I learned from my da was a love of cards, and with the right sort, I can sometimes get hints of what comes next. Lately, I've been having quite a few visions, as well...'s a big part of why I was along for that quest of ours, this past gather."
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:31 pm

To Ryll, "Why don't you two go ahead inside. I should be in shortly."
    Oneiric cycles the inner ward for Ryll and Frey.

To Amethyst and Binkey, "I need to finish some business inside. Would you two like to stay or go?"
    Ava

Post  Ava Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Ryll nods and enters, sitting cross-legged, back to the wall. Removing the blue and silver "hood" from her shoulders, she folds it carefully and places it in front of her. The bard then pulls an odd-looking deck of cards from a pouch at her waist and begins shuffling while she waits.
    Frey

Post  Frey Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:35 pm

"Um... what are we waiting for now?"
    Binkey

Post  Binkey Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:02 pm

~Binkey snears at Frey before looking to Oneiric while tilting his head slightly, his blue optics scanning over the man for a moment before gesturing to Amethyst~ "Binkey don't know.. tis up to Amethyst where Binkey go"
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:49 pm

"I'll be right inside if you need me." Oneiric cycles in inner ward, entering the main room.

"I'm here. Just yell if you need healing." Oneiric sits back down on the bench by the table.
    Ava

Post  Ava Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:59 pm

With a nod, the mage closes her eyes and begins selecting cards from the deck, seemingly at random, and sets them in front of her, facing downwards. Once she has three, she sets the deck aside, and turns the first over, sucking in her breath and wincing as she sees what it is. Turning the second card, she looks puzzled, and draws another from the deck to place over it. Ryll looks at the deck in disbelief and mutters, "Are you sure?" while shaking her head. Finally, she turns the third card, and after a moment's study, says, "Ah." After a moment studying the cards set out before her, she nods, pulls out a small book, and writes in it for some time.
    Frey

Post  Frey Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:23 am

"So... what does that mean?"
    AmethystFlame
    AmethystFlame

Post  AmethystFlame Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Amethyst turns to Binky, when she notices Frey nearing the guild with Ryll. "Remember to be nice Binky." she said with a smile, before waving to Frey and Ryll as they enter. "Im still not entirely sure Im ready to go back to the Tavern just yet Oneric... I was... a bit of an embarrassment." She continued, feeling her cheeks redden a bit. "But I will gladly offer my services to you Ryll if you are in need of a healer." She said, managing a smile.
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Walking up from the tavern, Alexander nods to the people around the healer's guild porch.
    "Greetings everyone. Just passing through." he says as he cycles the wards and goes into the back.
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Alexander comes out of the back room with several pieces of paper and a pencil. He sits down at one of the tables and begins writing two letters as he watches the goings on around him.
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:49 pm

after finishing up his letters.

"I am off, if I am needed I will be down the road at the Rose Keep." Alexander says as he bids farewell and heads off down the road after dropping off a letter at the Celestial Guild.
    Ava

Post  Ava Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:00 am

The mage tucks her book and cards away, then drapes the celestial-blue scarf back over her shoulders and head. Standing, she replies to Frey's impatient questioning. "It means, if the cards aren't trying to pull a fast one on me, that we should be in the clear for that particular situation...at least for now. Under the circumstances, I'd say that's the best news I could have hoped for...particularly with All Hallows around the corner."

Turning to the two healers, she nods, something in her expression making the simple gesture as formal as a bow. "Thank you for watching me...for something this big, I was a little concerned as to what might happen."
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:54 am

To Alexander as he leaves, "Stay safe!"

To Ryll, "What were you asking about?"
    Ava

Post  Ava Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:33 am

"You've heard the business about the 'tools of fate' and such, right? Well..." she leans in to whisper, making sure no-one is listening in.
    Ava

Post  Ava Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Once she's done speaking with the healer, Ryll stretches and heads for the door. "I need to speak with Deacon about some things, as well, before the gather...so I should probably head out. Mind letting me out?"
    Oneiric

Post  Oneiric Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:53 pm

"No problem."
    Oneiric checks outside and cycles the wards.
    Ava

Post  Ava Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:12 pm

With a parting nod, Ryll walks off briskly toward the tavern.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:17 pm