Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

+4
Cassette
Karn
Adarock
peachmarine87
8 posters

From the armory

peachmarine87

From the armory Empty From the armory

Post  peachmarine87 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:38 pm

coming back from High Town is the hooded figure. Still carrying everything he had before, he steps off the path, and heads for the group standing around and talking. He stands back about 5 feet from the group, and listens to what ever is going on.
    Adarock

From the armory Empty Re: From the armory

Post  Adarock Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Quickly walking behind the human comes the form of Vendaris. Carrying his usual spear he also has a longsword strapped to his waist. Stopping behind Jayden Vend puts a hand on the mans shoulder and goes " when you get a minute we need to talk about some really important stuff."
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Turning to Vend, " We will talk. I have some business to discuss with a couple of people here first though. I will either meet you later, or you can stay here and wait for me to finish."

Turning to the rest of the group standing around "If I am not interrupting any thing here. I have been to the armory, and it seems that the people up there know who I am. Have I been here recently, and forgotten about it?"
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:39 am

OOP: you two are the only ones outside the building, everyone went inside.

IP: From inside the building Sir Karn yells "Can I help you?"
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:51 am

OOP- Sorry about that.

IP-

Hearing the voice of inside " Yeah, I came by here earlier. I need to talk to the female that I was speaking with before I went up to High Town. Apparently I have been here before, and I am trying to find out what I did here, and maybe why I cant remember anything except leaving a few years ago."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 am

(from https://shadowmoorhg.forumotion.net/t116p30-walking-up-the-road#891)

She cycles the wards, stepping onto the porch, smiling warmly at the hooded figure, nodding to Vendaris. "The outer ward is down, if either of you are interested. But, did you wish to speak with me... Jayden?" She says his name hesitantly, glancing about him and noticing his belongings.

"I can't put my finger on it quite yet, but you look so familiar..." she whispered a bit, under her breath.

She pauses, hearing Gabriel inside, and takes a moment to yell a response, before turning her attention back to Jayden.
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 pm

She frowns a bit, gasping quietly, and peeking her head into the door. "No, no, no- I didn't mean it as such, Karn! I always heal, funds or not, but I know some people who treat us like we are expected to heal. That take us for granted. I simply was throwing suggestions out there, not saying we would start doing them, or if we had to."

She leaned with her back against the building, right beside the door, exhaling softly. "I really don't wish to give us a dishonest image."

(OOP:posted in both, since this is a weird setup. lol)
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:18 am

" If you dont mind us coming inside, then I have no problem talking to you about stuffs." (Also will make things easier)

Jayden steps over the threshold of the outer ward, looking around to make sure its safe.
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 am

Cassette's lips curl into a warm smile, her eyes looking up with a look of pride and joy, as she hears Gabriel speak. "Good on ya, Gabriel," she says quietly to herself, before standing up straight, no longer leaning against the building.

She nods to Jayden, motioning from him to follow her inside. "We can discuss this in my room if you wish, seeing as I'm not sure if it's private or not.. but I get distracted by other conversations really easily." She laughed a bit, and stepped inside the building, cycling the wards, with the intention that he followed in behind her.

"Vend, do you want to come in as well?" She flashed him an easy smile over her shoulder.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Jayden steps into the healers guild with Cassette. Speaking to her " It would probably be best if we stepped into a side room to talk, but I would like that your knight protector (pointing to Karn) be there as well. I need to talk to him as well."

Jayden steps off to the side that is not crowded with people waiting to enter a side room.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Sir Karn looks over and says "I heard my name, whats happening?"
    Adarock

Post  Adarock Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Vend steps across the ward and returns Cassettes smile. Turning to Jayden he says " The sooner we speak the better so itll probably be best if i wait here for you to finish your business."
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:01 am

((Sorry about the delay. Working 18 hours a day to catch up is no fun.))

Turning to Karn, " You said that you have more pull and authority than anyone here besides the guild master, and since I dont see the guild mistress I know, that would put you in charge. I just wanted to talk about a idea I have for this place to make some gold for formal scrolls, and components, along with other things healers in the past have used."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 pm

"Okay, what's your idea?"
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Cassette nods, and motions to her room, walking to it on the right, and making sure it was decent. You hear her shuffling around as the door closes slightly behind her, and some mumbling, as well as the sounds of clothing being tossed into a pile, sheets ruffling. She continues to clean for a minute or so.

At the mention of Karn being in charge, a small snort comes from her room, immediately followed by a tiny coughing fit. Standing up, and peeking her head out from behind the door of her room, Cassette clears her throat.

"When Guildmistress Orianna isn't present, and the fact that Alphonse stepped down, and isn't here... I believe that makes me in charge for the time being, wouldn't you agree Karn? Besides, in all fairness I have been here for the past few gathers, and haven't missed once since... over a year prior." She takes a few steps from the room, standing with them, running her fingers unconsciously through her hair, and letting out a tiny sigh. "Not trying to be... rude. I simply don't want my position to be overlooked, when.. I have little authority as it is and have been here for a decent amount of time to get it." She looked a bit sad, glancing out the window towards the tavern, before looking back at each of the men.

"I'll sit back and listen, however, if it is not truly my place to intercede in such matters..." She makes eye contact with Karn, giving a polite and respectful smile, with a hint of sadness.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Looking to Cassette

" Not sure who this Orianna is, but guild mistress Shine had a plan for the guild to become sort of merchants. I remember a time when almost everyone in the healers guild had a certain production they made. Not everyone in the guild was a healer, but they all helped out. If you guys could find some one that makes potions, scrolls, alchemy, armor and poisons that would be willing to sell them to help the guild out, or if a few or all the members took up a different production, and sold some not all of what they made, since its free to make, it would help out a lot."

Taking a second to catch his breathe, Jayden begins again.

" Or if anyone here knew a merchant from outside this place that would be willing to sell to us and take a cut, like 20% of profits, then you might also want to look into that."
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:29 pm

From outside the wards you hear Luc's voice: "Lady Shine? THERE'S a name I haven't heard in a long time. Are you sure we haven't met before, Mister Jayden?" The MWE pokes his into view of the door.

"May I come in, please? Assuming you're not over-crowded."
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Turning to the new comer, " We might have met before, your face does look familiar, but I could be wrong. I used to run with either the Grove or with Sir Brunhilda and Antonio."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:59 pm

She nods to Jayden, smiling a bit. "I've got some ideas in mine-speaking of which, Luc! Where's you been!?"

She cycles the wards for him, beckoning him inside with a wave of her hand and arm. She turns to Jayden again, after smiling at Luc through the doorframe. "Antonio? I remember that name! If you're referring to pirate gentleman, who spoke some minor orcish to my knowledge, if I remember correctly."

She giggled, and blushed a bit. "I remember him well, and his greetings were quite entertaining."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:23 am

"Okay, I think I didn't explained my role here adequately. I'm not in charge of the guild, just it's defenses. And if the situation arises I can overrule the guild leader. Cassette, you are indeed the acting guild leader and I can overrule you but I don't believe I've ever had to do so; I think your doing a pretty good job running this place when you have to."

Sir Karn turns to Jayden "Yeah, I remember that. In fact, guild mistress Kalei kept that going but since she took over the orphanage in Docksides we haven't had anyone here that can do that to my knowledge. I am going to post a message in the tavern asking for donations to the guild, as I think that could be another way we can make some good money."
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:30 am

Turning to Karn, "If you would like some one in here that will sell their stock I am more than happy to help out. I can make a few scrolls, poisons, and alchemy. Along with making and repairing armor and weapons."

(PM incoming Todd))
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:15 pm

The Ranger comes inside and leans against a wall, scrutinizing Jayden pretty closely. He seems to be muttering under his breath; words like "Grove" and "Shine" and "bad memory" can be heard every now and again.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:05 pm

"Jayden, if you don't mind having the proceeds go to the guild instead of your own pockets, that would be very much appreciated."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Cassette looks to Karn, smiling, her cheeks retaining some pink to them, as she bows slightly. "Many thanks, Karn. And No, I understand your role. I just don't want anyone else to get the wrong idea. I'm glad you think I'm doing a good job, I just wonder if Guildmistress Orianna feels the same..." she pauses, looking down a minnute, clearing her throat and continuing.

"And as far as funds, and stock, that would be wonderful, if you did do that, Jayden," she smiles at him.
    "I also know Amethyst sells some delicious refreshments that maybe we can ask her to send some of her proceeds our way, since I believe she was looking to join up with us. And," She turns to Luc, with her smile still intact, curving into a bit of a smirk at the talk of business, "Luc, didn't you mention once you could make some sort of drinks as well?"

She pondered a moment, glancing back at Karn and Jayden, half mumbling to herself. "...I would only suggest the rent-a-healer thing, if some higher level group wanted assistance, and they were willing to pay. Otherwise, I would go for free....hmmm." She looked up.

"I've already had a few people hand all their loot to me in exchange for keeping them alive, and I treat my money as the guild's money. It goes towards scrolls for myself and whoever needs them, potions as a backup when I run out of healing, and poisons for Ravyn. I wish I had something I could contribute to the guild, as far as production or stock..." She put her hands on her hips, submersing herself in thought, mumbling to herself again.
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Luc snaps out of his reverie and turns to Cassette.

"Yes, m'Lady. I have some small skill in wine and mead making. I haven't exercised those skills in....I can't even remember when..." His eyes glass over as he tries to remember. "Stupid Fae memory...my skills, of course, are at your disposal."

He turns to Sir Karn. "The same goes for you, Sir Knight. An extra sword arm never hurts for homeland defense."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content