Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

5 posters

Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over....

Alexander

Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over.... Empty Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over....

Post  Alexander Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:14 am

his shoulder, Sir Alexander comes to the outer ward. Asking De Sala to cycle the ward and filling the guardians in on what is going on.

Sir Alexander lays Orianna's body on a small cot in the main room, waiting for Jade and the others to begin trying to place their spirits back in their normal forms.
    Onyx

Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over.... Empty Re: Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over....

Post  Onyx Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:29 am

Coming close behind is Onyx gold mace in one hand and the body of Jade over the opposite shoulder.
    Karn
    Karn

Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over.... Empty Re: Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over....

Post  Karn Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 am

Stumbling groggily out of a side room is Sir Karn. He has a warhammer in his right hand and is wearing no shirt. He appears to have been just woken up.

"What'd you guys do this time?"
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:06 am

Looking at Karn, Sir Alexander laughs, due to his own state of only a black and yellow tunic, old warpaint, and his long sword.

"Ahh, just been back a few hours myself from the front and awoken to this situtation. Sir Ryan told me to look after Mistress Orianna and Ravyn in his absence.
    A few months ago, Orianna and Jade were put into constructs. Well, some chaos or whatever guy...named Z Lord of Entropy dropped off the bodies and ate the gnome that had placed them there.
    Miss Jade will be here shortly and we are going to try and get them back into their bodies. If you know where Orianna is, send for her. I have riders at the Armory that I can send." explains Sir Alexander.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:28 am

(As per Jeremy Wink )

There is a green shimmer in the air as Doll Orianna materializes by the front door. She appears to be occupied by some internal debate, and her hand is outstretched in the recognizable 'healing arts' position.

She blinks and shakes her head, eyes widening at her surroundings. Her head swivels to the ceiling. Tug. "Er....If that barbarian dies, I will take a large stick and shove it somewhere real uncomfortable for you!" She turns her attention back to the people in the room. Tug. "Oh hi! Uhm, don't ask about the whole stick thing. Probably best if you don't know."

Tug. "Let's go find a unicorn!" Tug. Hey! It's me! In a less plastic and more breathing form. I miss that body."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 am

Cassette walks up to the porch, and cycles the wards, a bit confused as to what is going on still, but tries to piece together what has happened. She finally speaks.
    "So, the gnome that invited Orianna and Jade to the tea party got eaten by some guy... and their bodies are here, but...wait... how are they not in their bodies, but still walking around?"

She scratched at her head and looked from Orianna to Sir Alexander.
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 am

Sir Alexander stands up, greeting Mistress Orianna.

"Ahh, I was about to send riders out to find you. The story thus far.....

A few months back, Jade and Orianna went to a tea party and returned trapped in constructs by a mischievous gnome. I just returned to Shadowmoor to rest some, and was awoken by one of the barbarians in town telling me Orianna's body was at the tavern.
    From what I have pieced together, a dark sort, Mister Z, Lord of Entropy returned the bodies and before leaving, ate the gnome that caused this.
    I have performed healing arts on both bodies. They are comatose, but otherwise unharmed. Now we just have to figure out how to put you back in there. Miss Jade has volunteered to touch herself as she puts it to see what happens." says Sir Alexander as he points from MechaOrianna, to Orianna.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Sir Karn nods as he takes in the information and then says "Has anyone tried casting a life or a heal crit on them?"
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:37 pm

"I think one needs more than that. Their spirits are inside the constructs. The bodies are just comatose probably because of that. I am not sure how we could fix it, if a simple touch doesn't work. I figure Miss Jade or Mistress Orianna will know what to do from here." says Sir Alexander.
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 am

Cassette nodded, and waited quietly, wondering what would happen next with the bodies, but if she should stay.
    "So, I guess if you need anything, you'll let me know? I was going to head back to the tavern to possibly talk to Remmi.." She glanced at Sir Alexander, knowing he would probably understand the look on her face.
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Nodding at Cass, Sir Alexander motions for her to go to an adajacent room, informing her he needs to speak with her before she leaves. ((pm on the main site)).
    Onyx

Post  Onyx Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Onyx having leaned up against the wall after gently placing Jades body down crosses his arms and it appears as if most of the warriors muscles are tensed up clearly uneasy inside the building. As he nervously looks around he seems to notice Sir Alex's black and yellow tabbard for the first time. With a slight growl in his voice Onyx asks him " Sir Alex... why do you wear necromancers tabbard?"
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:51 pm

After Onyx speaks Sir Karn gives him an angry glare and says "Mind your tongue boy, those are not necromancer colors, those are the colors of his knightly order and you would do well to remember it."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Coming out of the backroom, Onyx or anyone really doesn't expect an unarmored half asleep knight to move so fast, as the stops right in the face of the elf.

"Don't even touch your weapons or the guild guardians will kill you where you stand.

How dare you disrespect a knight in good standing by calling him a necromancer. How dare you call the noble black and yellow of the Armory necromancy colors." states Sir Alexander as he glares at Onyx, taking a few steps back.

"These are the colors of the Armory. A noble guild devoted to putting armor on your ignorant ass, gilding those blades of yours, and replacing weapons and such when needed. Be glad, we are here in the Healer's Guild, and not out there, or I would strike you down where you stand for such an insult.

You best pray to Grim I don't speak of this with Guildmaster Henri. He has no quams about making an example of you for your ignorance." says Sir Alexander as he sits down beside Zeke awaiting the outcome of the problem at hand.

After taking a few deep breaths, a smile comes to his face, Sir Alexander turns to Sir Karn,
    "Thank you for your noble words my friend. Currently, I am under the Coalition Command since I am leading one of the their war bands. As a sign of respect to their cause, I fight as one of them, not as a member of my Order. Although the Order of the Eternal Blossom does have a focus on Service, it is their war and I am there to help..not gain unwanted glory or fame. It is part of the tenets of my Order." says Sir Alexander as he points to the remaining blue warpaint claw marks on his face.
    Onyx

Post  Onyx Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Not flinching as Sir Alex gets up in his face Onyx says "Didn't say you were necromancer. Only that you wear the tabbard of Darkholme, which is a necromancers barony.Didnt know that black and yellow was colors of armoy. Only knew that the barony in calanthia that is known necromancers wears black and yellow tabbard."

oop to karn( hes wearing the new armory tabbard not the eternal blossom tabbard) and onyx is a human.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Orianna's head swiveled to look at Onyx, and her lips twisted into a humorless smile. Tug. "I tell you what, Onyx, why don't you go to Clanthia and let Darkholme know about their barony being full of necromancers, and then come back to me once you regain the use of all your body parts."

Tug. "You need to get your colors straight before you make a silly remark like that. It will get you killed here and in Clanthia. And before you ask me what I know on the subject, I lived four years in Clanthia before I came here."

She turned her head to look at her body again, stepping closer to her fleshy self without actually touching. Tug. "I'm not exactly sure what to do..."
    CaseyH
    CaseyH

Post  CaseyH Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Walking up as Onyx finishes his sentence, Jade tugs her string and remarks mildly in addition to Orianna's comments, "I have several very close personal friends in Darkholme who would be very INTERESTED to hear you saying such things about them. Don't bring Clanthia politics to Shadowmoor...I can promise you it won't end well."

She stops and looks down at her body. Tug. "You can look all you want, but it's five gold to touch," she says musingly. Tug. "I'm not sure either. Huh. Shall we, uh, make contact? It could be HORRIBLE." She sounds a little excited.

Last edited by CaseyH on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Onyx

Post  Onyx Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:35 pm

with a sigh that seems to say " i give up" Onyx turns to Sir Alex and says " Sorry Sir Alexander, if you dont need me for anything else can I go back to tavern?"
    CaseyH
    CaseyH

Post  CaseyH Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:48 pm

With a glance at Orianna, Jade says, "We need get fixed fast. We're turning mean and that guy whose name I still don't know doesn't like us! Quick, think of sparkles and unicorns!" She squeezes her eyes shut and looks like she's concentrating very hard for a moment, then reopens them, her expression disappointed. Tug. "That's a TERRIBLE plan." Tug. "Nope, nothing."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Looking over at Onyx, Sir Alexander rolls his eyes.
    "Well at least you have enough sense to admit wrong. Stay where you are until we can resolve the ladies problems." says Sir Alexander as he turns to the two constructs.

"I couldn't have explain his ignorance better my ladies.

I would suggest we place your bodies inside the porch ward before you touch them. That way if something does go wrong, you won't endanger town or us.

Though I am hoping since this Z guy returned your bodies otherwise unharmed, that this will be simple enough. If it doesn't work, I can send for whoever you wish to help solve this puzzle. I have lived in this town for too long to think something can be simple. Darn town and it's soul crushing atmosphere of attacks and mayhem." remarks Sir Alexander chuckling at his last remark.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Orianna nods and pulls on her string. "The power of pink compels you!" Tug. "Sparkles and unicorns, sparkles and unicorns..." She closes her eyes tight. Tug. "Nope, nothing for me, either."

Tug. "We can move the bodies, if you'd like. Though I don't know that we have much time left....hey... wait a second." She scoots very close to her fleshy self and tilts her head. Tug. "Hey, Jade, you see that shiny thing?"

(Description from Jeremy for Casey in case she didn't get the message he sent her Smile There is a necklace with an object very much like a glowstick hanging around your real body's neck. No one else can see it)
    Onyx

Post  Onyx Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Putting his mace back in his belt Onys says " Soo whos Lord Z and what exactly is entropy? Like ive heard it used in verbals but i have no idea what it is"
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:28 pm

(got it Very Happy )

Cassette nods, and the young woman follows Sir Alexander into the adjacent room...

and a few minutes later she comes back out behind Sir Alexander. She stays silent at the rather angry looking conversation concerning Necromancy, clasping her hands in front of her. She has nothing to say, nor nothing she feels would be appropriate; the girl would like to think she knows her place.
    She does, however, have a tiny smile she is trying to hide still from the conversation held prior; she coughs and clears her throat, turning her attention to the bodies, and Orianna, who is pointing out something on the body.
    Her face is riddled with confusion as she watches them speak of...something.

She mumbles to Sir Alexander, "I don't know about you, but I don't...see anything." She raises a brow, running a hand through her hair out of habit.
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Sitting back and watching the ladies, Sir Alexander responds to Onyx.

"This Z, Lord of Entrophy is probably some sort of high powered sorceror or being of chaos. Entrophy usually deals with high sorcery and chaos, even necromancy at times. Either way, I would ask Morgos or Damien on the matter. Though I bet both would remain silent."

Turning to Cass, as he keeps his eyes on the ladies.

"Nor do I, but evidently they do. I don't think anything surprises me any more around here." remarks Sir Alexander a little sad at the end.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:00 am

Orianna winces. Tug. "Eh... not so much on the necromancy. THIS particular Entropy...thing... That's right! I said thing! Jerk... Doesn't do necromancy. In fact, I daresay he hates it." She glances over to Jade. Tug. "Remember that good deed? I'm going to need five good deeds and a scalding bath. He likes to talk about himself. Must be an evil overlord sort of thing."

She glances back at Onyx. Tug. "It's a planar balance thing. Entropy feeds off of the energy of things that age, rot and decay. Necromancy artificially extends the life force of whatever is rotting or aging, thus he can't eat, gets cranky and eats other things. But that's the short story, and I've got other things to deal with right now. Ask me again when I'm fleshy."

She opens her mouth to speak again, but before she could tug her string, her hands fly to her head and she topples over. It takes a minute before she can compose herself and she sits up with a scowl. Tug. "Glass. We've got to shatter those things. By the way, for anyone who I haven't told.... NEVER take more than one seer skill. Ever."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:54 pm