Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

5 posters

Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over....

Onyx

Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over....

Post  Onyx Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:09 am

Turning to Sir Alex and raising an eyebrow the warrior says " so it sounds like entropy and death kinda go hand in hand. Things age Entropy gets stronger then they die and Death gets stronger? Or did i misunderstand that?"
    Alexander

Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking up from the tavern with Orianna over....

Post  Alexander Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:36 am

Looking at the body of Orianna, Sir Alexander reaches behind him, pulling out his trusty mithril mace. He hands it to Mistress Orianna.

"Here Guildmistress. I can not see whatever it is you are seeing, but this mace is mithril. It will break pretty much anything save Adamantine." says Sir Alexander as he takes a few steps back for safety after handing over the mace.

"Mr. Onyx. Do not try and wrap your brain around the planes.
    Suffice it to say, entrophy is not of death. Entropy is more than the 8 planes. It is part of the planescape, a needed part, but entropy is not tied down to the planes themselves, but the planes in general.
    Remember, the life plane is all life, a barren starving place devoid of death, since life needs life to survive. The death plane is just as much death as the life plane is life. Entropy is the glue that allows life to gradually ebb out of a being on the material plane giving balance as Mistress Orianna eloquantly put it." remarks Sir Alexander as his hand goes to his sword hilt, just in case something bad happens.

Onyx

Post  Onyx Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:06 am

Looking slightly offended at the whole wrap your brain around the plaines comment Onyx says "I didnt mean that entropy was tied specifically to the plaine of death just that it shared a relation ship with it." As he says this the warrior stands up and straps his shield to his arm looking to the bodies prepairing for whatever will happen.
    CaseyH
    CaseyH

Post  CaseyH Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Tug. "Shatter? I can do that, but I'm gonna have to be right here to do it." She reaches down to the invisible thing near her real body's neck and grabs at something nobody can see, making a motion as if snapping a twig.
    CaseyH
    CaseyH

Post  CaseyH Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:13 pm

(Posting for Jeremy and Melissa as they are out of town at the moment)

Mecha-Orianna reaches for her real body's neck, wrapping her hands around it or something near to it, and she begins to make a wringing motion. Unhealthy whirring noises come from the arms, followed by a snap. Mecha-Orianna's body falls to the ground and starts to break up.

As Mecha-Jade twists at the invisible thing at her own body's throat, the same happens to her.

After about a minute the girls' real bodies begin to move as if regaining consciousness. Jade sits up, looking a little green around the gills, and makes a motion as if to pull a nonexistent ring at her stomach before realizing it is no longer there. "It's not fair, I didn't even get to DRINK and I have a hangover! Orianna, are you okay?"

The doll bodies have continued to disintegrate, and have nearly all fallen through the floorboards within the next few minutes. Jade gingerly reaches for the pull-ring that was attached to her voicebox to see what happens.

Alexander

Post  Alexander Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 pm

"Horray. You have returned to your bodies. I see that my job is done here. If either of you need anything please feel free to ask." says a very sleepy Sir Alexander as he returns his mace to it's hiding place. Cylcing the wards, Sir Alexander heads up to the Armory in High Town.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:56 pm

After seeing the bodies shatter and fall through the floor, Sir Karn says "Well that was slightly disturbing. If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you two end up in that situation?"
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 pm

With a shudder and a tiny gasp, she watches the process of the bodies, confused and near silent.

"Oh my... well... I guess everything's all better now?" She blinked, and adjusted her belts, making sure her weapons were securely in place, before nodding at Jade and Orianna, then to Karn and Onyx.

"Well, I must be off as well. if anyone needs me, I'll be in the tavern most likely, or around.." She offers a friendly smile, and cycles the wards before heading back in the direction of the tavern.
    Onyx

Post  Onyx Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Onyx steps out after Cassette when she lowers the wards and can be seen heading torwards the dw building
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:16 am

Sir Karn speaks up again as if just remembering something, "Oh, one more thing. Orianna, I need to speak with you for a minute if you don't mind."
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 am

Orianna opens one eye slowly and looks around. "I'm not going to move... Just gonna stay here and relearn how to breathe. Thanks for the help, everyone. I really, really appreciate it."

At Karn's words, her open eye swings over to look at him. "Whatcha need?"
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Sir Karn leads Orianna to a side room. (PM inc.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:26 am