Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

Walking up to the healer's guild.

Michael

Walking up to the healer's guild. Empty Walking up to the healer's guild.

Post  Michael Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:43 pm

A large earth Wachhaga with a green and white shield half painted with geometric markings walks up the healer's guild and knocks on the door.
    Karn
    Karn

Walking up to the healer's guild. Empty Re: Walking up to the healer's guild.

Post  Karn Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:28 pm

OOP: there are wards up preventing you from reaching the front door, so I would assume that you would have yelled or spoken really loudly to get the attention of anyone inside.

IP: Sir Karn walks up behind you and says "Can I help you?"
    Michael

Post  Michael Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Oop: you are quite correct I did not know wards could extend beyond the house. So I would have spoken loudly rather then yelling.

Ip: "Yes, my name is Hadithi (ha-DEE-tee) like many of my people I am an earth caster and I have traveled many miles to offer my services as a healer."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:19 pm

OOP: Yeah, all you need really is three walls and the HG building is essentially a large U shape with the door in the center and the ward stretching across the open end of the U.

IP: Sir Karn nods at what you are saying and then says "You wanna join the HG. That's great, I was thinking about going out recruiting anyway, this will save me a little bit of trouble. I'm Sir Karn, the knight protector of the Healers' Guild and a member of the Order of the Rose. C'mon in, I don't know if our new guild leader is in right now but we can find out." Sir Karn then cycles the wards to allow you in.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Orianna pokes her head out from her room, tilting her head at the newcomer. "Hello!" She gives a wave to the Wachagga, lowering the ward to her door and stepping out into the main area.

"Did I hear something about guild masters? I didn't do it if it's something bad. It was that dirty necromancer who will get his comeuppance."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:15 am

"I'm all for giving a necromancer his comeuppance. But it wasn't him this time. This gentleman is inquiring about joining the guild" Sir Karn gestures to the wachagga standing next to him. "Umm, boss, if you won't be needing me for a while, I'm going to return to the keep and see if they need me for anything there, been a while since I've checked in with them."
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:24 am

Hadithi gratefully steps through the ward as Sir Karn cycles it for him. When Oriana waves at him he replies inclines his head inhere direction and bows slight. He seems like he is just about to speak when Sir Karn address Oriana. Seeing they have something to discuss Hadithi remains, for the moment silent. His eyes however are very active sweeping the healer's guildhall as well as the two healers.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:54 am

"Go right ahead, Sir Karn. I'm good here for now. My allergy to combat calms down after the gathers, it seems. Just be careful and don't let the barbarians get you. Dirty necros. Punch 'em in the face."

She turns to the Wachagga and smiles. "You want to join the guild? Fabulous! It's not very hard to join. We ask that you run around with us for a few gatherings before you are a full member. Just to make sure that we're a good fit, which usually isn't a problem at all. Oh! I'm terribly sorry, I didn't even ask your name. I'm Guildmistress Orianna; it's a pleasure to meet you." All this is said pretty quickly with random hand gestures to emphasize certain points.

She pauses as if a thought struck her. "Do you have any questions, concerns, or comments before I continue? I tend to ramble and get side tracked sometimes. Just ask Sir Karn. He knows."
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:23 am

Bowing slightly again before continuing in his thick loaping Wachhagan accent. In cadence with a thick accent bowing slightly again "My name is Hadithi (pronounced ha-DEE-tee) and I am happy to listen guildmistress."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:36 pm

Sir Karn steps into a side room and gathers a few objects. After doing so he returns to the main room and says "Okay then, I'm going to make my way to the keep. Any questions before I go Hadithi?"
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:10 pm

"No Sir Karn, but thank you for your help."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:47 pm

"Okay then, I'll be on my way. Desala, if for some odd reason I come through that res circle feel free to smack me around. Stay safe, I'll be back in a few days hopefully." With that, Sir Karn cycles the wards and walks up the road toward the Rose Keep.
    Michael

Post  Michael Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Hadithi turns and bows respectfully as Sir Karn walks away before turning back to Orianna and waiting for her to continue.
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:12 pm

"Bye! Please don't come through the res circle."

Orianna turns back to Hadithi. "You are welcome to stay with us while going through your initial months. We have plenty of beds, it's close to town, and we have wards."

She hops over to one of the empty beds in the room and perches on the edge, smoothing her pink skirt while thinking. "We will be having a guild meeting at the beginning of next gather to go over some of the rules that were overlooked by a lot of people, so I won't go into them all right now."

"If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask. I'm pretty easy to get along with and so is most of our group."
    Michael

Post  Michael Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:08 pm

"Thank you for your hospitality guildmisstress. For now I am staying with some fellow travelers who benefit from the extra protection I offer. I do have a preexisting engagement during the first night of the next gather. Will the explanation of the rules delay me significantly?"
    Orianna
    Orianna

Post  Orianna Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:13 pm

"Oh, alright. Just let me know if you need a bed. Sometimes we have extras, so a friend or two can join you as well... Of course, they are welcome to run around with us as well. You don't HAVE to be a healer to join the guild."

She taps her chin at his question. "It shouldn't take too long. If it does, then you will be welcome to take your leave early and we can go over what you miss later. I don't mind working with you as long as I know that you have other things to do."

Her gaze travels out the window, and her jaw drops. Eyebrows furrowing, she walks to the door and growls. "If you will excuse me for a moment, I have to take care of something really quick. You're welcome to came with me if you want. If not, Desala will let you out of the ward when you would like to leave. Desala, please let him out when he would like to leave if he doesn't come out with me."

With that, the sylvan lowers the wards and heads towards the pile of burning bodies in front of the tavern.

(( http://www.shadowmoor.org/forum/index.php/topic,2018.0.html ))
    Michael

Post  Michael Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Hadithi follows behind Oriana through the wards and towards the pile of burning bodies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:11 am