Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

2 posters

a dwarf in a brown and white tabbard walks up

peachmarine87

a dwarf in a brown and white tabbard walks up  Empty a dwarf in a brown and white tabbard walks up

Post  peachmarine87 Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:51 pm

to the outer ward of the Healer's guild. Standing there he yells "Is there anyone home?"
    Karn
    Karn

a dwarf in a brown and white tabbard walks up  Empty Re: a dwarf in a brown and white tabbard walks up

Post  Karn Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:33 pm

(OOP, sorry for the delay in responses, if any, that will occur this weekend,I will be doing a lot of driving.)

From inside the guild building you hear someone approaching the front door. After a moment, Sir Karn appears in the doorway, cycles the wards and steps outside. "I'm here, anything I can do for you?"
    peachmarine87

a dwarf in a brown and white tabbard walks up  Empty Re: a dwarf in a brown and white tabbard walks up

Post  peachmarine87 Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:27 pm

"Sir,I am Alphonso from the armory. I have been given orders to come here and let someone know that Guild master Henri will be arriving through the circle shortly. He did not tell me why, but when I saw him he looked rather alive and well. Dont know what he is trying to do, but it sounds like something crazy. Is there anyone here that can perform a resurrection ritual?"
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:25 am

Clearly thinking out-loud Sir Karn says "The guildmaster of the Armorsmiths guild is going to be coming through my circle..." Sir Karn then says "Not that I'm aware of at this time, but perhaps there is someone in the tavern that can. If you would like to accompany me we can head there now to check."
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:29 pm

"yes, I will accompany you to the tavern." Alphonso starts to pace around in a small circle, waiting for the human to come out and head to the tavern with him
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:42 am

After gathering his shield and hammer, Sir Karn re-emerges from the healers guild building and joins Alphonso. "Lets roll."
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:07 pm

The dwarf follows the human to the tavern, trying his best to keep up without running.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:59 pm