Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

2 posters

Walking to the outer ward

peachmarine87

Walking to the outer ward Empty Walking to the outer ward

Post  peachmarine87 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:01 pm

is a human covered in some sort of sticky substance. It is allover everything, and red in color. There appear to be no wounds on the person, and he only looks extremely tired. He stands in front of the outer ward, and speaks.

"Cassette, Alphonse. Anyone else in the healers guild. I need help. Its Henri, and I have done something terrible."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Walking to the outer ward Empty Re: Walking to the outer ward

Post  Cassette Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Cassette peeks out through one of the windows, and upon seeing Henri, lowers the inner ward, stepping quietly onto the porch. She shuts the door behind her, and raises the inner ward, raising an eyebrow at Henri, her nose wrinkling in disgust at whatever was all over him.

"What's going on Henri, and what is that...all over you?" She tilts her head to the side, studying him.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:41 pm

"Well first. Its blood. I had to do this thing for someone, and it got really messy. Second, I have returned from the Fendari council. I have been told the one way I can get rid of this curse I have. The only person I wish to speak with after I finish here is Alexander. If you know where he is,I would be grateful if you could tell him to meet me at the lake once town has gathered this month ( at the start of next event.)"
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Just as he answers, the smell of the blood reaches her nose, and she goes a shade or so paler. She immediately puts a hand over her mouth, her eyes going wide with confusion, then to digust, and then fear.

"I would ask, but I've learned not to, unless it's serious. You mind telling me what's goong on, perhaps on the way to the armory? I can go with you to see if Sir Alexander is there. Also, you wanted to talk to Sir Ryan, which.. I haven't been able to tell him. I was kind of... caught off guard and rather busy. So we could do that as well.. possibly?" She slides her hand from her mouth, and wrinkles her nose.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:21 pm

"I really wish I could tell you what is going on, but for some reason every time I try to say it, the words wont come out. I need you to let Alexander know that I am going to fix this problem, and I will see him at the Feast. For now though I need to be off."

Henri walks away from the Healers guild. Turning back once more " Take care of yourself, and dont die." He then walks straight out of town the way he came in.
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:09 pm

"Feast? But Henri, feast isn't until the gather after next, isn't it? Well-w-" She stops, and watches as he walks off, sighing gently.

At his warning, she nods, and calls back, "Will do!"

Cassette waits a few minutes, before running back into the Healer's Guild, grabbing her pouch, and securing it on her hip, weapons in hand. She cycles the wards, and takes off at a considerable pace towards the Armory.
    Cassette
    Cassette

Walking to the outer ward Empty For any of those who seem to be looking/watching..

Post  Cassette Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:20 pm

You see Cassette take running from the direction of High Town, pass the Healer's Guild, and head in the direction of the tavern.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am