Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

Walking up to the outer ward

peachmarine87

Walking up to the outer ward Empty Walking up to the outer ward

Post  peachmarine87 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:55 am

is a "human" wearing dark blue wrap pants, a white shirt, and covering his eyes and upper head with a hood that is black with a green outline. He is carrying a silver short sword in defense along with an odd colored mace under his right arm. In his left hand you see about 5 bottles that are green. He also has a pouch on the belt around his waist that has more bottles in it.

Upon seeing the other person outside he says nothing and continues to stand there.
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Walking up to the outer ward Empty Re: Walking up to the outer ward

Post  Luc Untertablet Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 am

Luc catches sight of the newcomer out of the corner of his eye. He turns to face him, subtly placing himself in front of Cassette as he does so. His weapons (a mace made of bone and a wooden club) remain tucked into his belt, but his hands are within inches of their hilts.

"Good day. May I assist you with something?"
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:18 am

upon hearing the person speak to him the hooded man speaks " Names Jayden. I have been traveling for a few days now, and happen to stumble on this place. Could you tell me the name of where I am?"
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:48 am

"You've reached the town of Shadowmoor, friend. Specifically, this is the Healer's Guild. My name is Luc Untertablet. Was there something specific you were looking for? If you want a place to rest and get something to eat and drink, the local tavern is but a short walk that direction." He waves in the direction of the tavern.
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:56 am

" just looking around, Luc is it? Just trying to get a look around and see what is here. I am looking for a new home, and I might be willing to call this place home for a little bit."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:17 am

Cassette blinked, and laughed weakly, when Luc stepped in front of her. She tucked her weapons into her belt, freeing up her hands, as she paused to step out from behind him, and place a hand gently on his arm.

"It's alright Luc. He's not killing anybody." She looks up at the newcomer, and holds out a gentle hand. "Hello Jayden. I'm Cassette, resident and guild second of the Healer's Guild. You say you're looking to take refuge here. What can you do in the ways of healing, I wonder?" She smiles easily, her eyes contemplating him as they scanned him from top to bottom once, then met his gaze if it turned to her.

She herself was wearing her black pants, and a brown sequined top, with her woven belt on her hip, and her pouch balanced on her other hip. She tilts her head slightly to one side, inquisitive, as dark brown hair shifts out of her eyes at the motion. Her earrings can hardly be seen in her hair.. as she plays with one, fingering the chain dangling from her ear with her spare hand, unconsciously.
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Luc shakes his as if trying to clear it of fog.

"Sorry, Cass, long weekend. You get so used to swinging first and asking questions later...

Forgive me, Jayden. I apparently take my job instinctively a little too far..."

(I never gave you a description. You see a average sized Sylvan Fey wearing well worn black studded leather armor with fox skins where the sleeves should be, a black well-used sword belt, and a brown satchel.)
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:28 am

OOP- sorry its taken me a little to get back. Just made it home.

IP now

Turning to talk to the one known as Cassette " Well to be honest, the only person I have ever really had to heal is myself. I tend to stick more to the shadows and come from angles most are not expecting. If push came to shove though I could pick up a decent amount of others. I can also sling out poisons and acids like they are candy, which sometimes they are to me."

Turning to the Sylvan he was talking to before ' you said you take your job seriously, what exactly is your job?"
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 am

Cassette raises her brow a moment, listening to Jayden, before a smile sneaks onto her lips, a more sneaky smile than the usual calm and contemplative once.

"Like candy, you say? I know someone you would get along with...in fact I know a few." She laughed to herself, and nodded at Jayden. "Well, if you wish to stay here, all I request is that you assist me, if I need you. Because usually, if you're helping me, it's helping the guild. I hope these conditions aren't too much?"
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:56 pm

The MWE glances at his mistress and replies "Cheap hired muscle, Mr Jayden. The Healer's Guild has been without some for some time, and therefore they have engaged my services."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 pm

She raises a brow, coughs into her shoulder to hide a laugh, and without skipping a beat says to no one in particular. "Indeed. Can't survive with just healers and no protection for us. We aren't immune to death, as much as people like to think we are..." She shrugs.

(OOP: MWE?)
    peachmarine87

Post  peachmarine87 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:27 pm

"Cheap hired muscle? Well if the people here need any more then I am willing to serve them. Not sure how much good I would be in a fight though. In front of someone I usually go defense with both weapons, but if I should catch them not looking at me, then it could be a very short fight"

Turning back to Cassette, " If there are any openings with in this Healers Guild, i would be greatly honored if y'all allowed me to join. I can guarantee that I am no where near as good though with the healing magics as others should be or are. I have divided my studies between poisons, herbs, and various fighting protocalls before I ever learned magics."

OOP- MWE is "old school" for sylvan. pronounced me-we
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:42 pm

OOP: just to lessen the confusion. cassette's replies to EVERYONE will be posted here.

https://shadowmoorhg.forumotion.net/t116-walking-up-the-road

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:23 am