Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

3 posters

Sir Karn returns to the guild building...again...

Karn
    Karn

Sir Karn returns to the guild building...again... Empty Sir Karn returns to the guild building...again...

Post  Karn Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:21 am

walking up the road from the direction of rose keep. He cycles the wards, walks over to his room and promptly collapses on the bed without removing any of his equipment. Snoring can be heard soon after.
    Cassette
    Cassette

Sir Karn returns to the guild building...again... Empty Re: Sir Karn returns to the guild building...again...

Post  Cassette Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:55 am

Cassette walks up to Sir Karn's doorway, and calls out at a reasonable volume, so as not to scream at the man, "Sir Karn! Are you awake?" As she peeks her head in, stand on her tip toes a bit, and sees him sleeping.

"Oh, please wake up? I'm going on a trip, and it looks like you're in charge. You, Luc, Davkil, and Tari are who's left of the guild right now, considering Guildmistress Ravyn is kinda leaving too." She paused, waiting for any sort of response. She reached in her pouch, writing a note, and folding it in half, standing there, and waiting, as she put back her writing utensil, note in hand.
    Karn
    Karn

Sir Karn returns to the guild building...again... Empty Re: Sir Karn returns to the guild building...again...

Post  Karn Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:44 pm

From a face half buried in a pillow "I've already spoken with Ravyn about it. Everything will be taken care of." Sir Karn then sits up and looks around. "Where y'all going?"
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:55 pm

She nodded, and sighed. "I have no idea where we're going. She just told me to be on the boat by tomorrow."
    She slid the note away into her pouch, making sure everything was set, and closed, comfortable and on her back.

She played with one of her earrings, as she looked at Sir Karn. "Did she mention anything about why we were going? Any sort of information?" She let go of her earring, looking a bit concernedly at him.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:15 pm

"Nope, sure didn't. She just said that you two would be away for a while and for me to take care of the guild while she was gone."
    Cassette
    Cassette

Post  Cassette Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Cassette looked up slowly, averting her eyes. "Yes, alright."

She pulled the note back out, and stepped into the room, handing it to Karn. "If you see Luc, please give him this note. It's.. very important. See ya later, Sir Karn." She smiled weakly at him, hiding her eyes a bit with her hair, as she handed it off, and stepped out of the room.

She walked out, cycling the wards quietly, and walked out of sight of the guild building, not stopping to speak with anyone, and not making a sound other than the sound of her boots gently crunching the gravel and/or dirt beneath her feet.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:27 am

Sir Karn takes the note, and places it in his pouch. He then calls after Cassette, "You two stay safe and take care of my guildleader."
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Luc makes his way into the building shortly after Cassette disappears, cycling the wards quickly to let himself in. He glances at the Knight Protector's door (assuming Karn's gone back to sleep)and then heads to the room he shares with Cassette. He takes one glance at the mess she left behind, and frowns.

He calls softly "Hello? Anyone else here and awake?"
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Sir Karn walks over and hands Luc a note "Cassette wanted me to give you this."

(oop: PM her for the contents of said note)
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:04 am

(She's a step ahead of you, Todd)

"Much obliged, Sir. She can really move when she wants to. I didn't think I was that far behind her..."

The Ranger scans the note, frowning slightly as he does so.

"Hmmmm, the Guildmistress must be in some hurry. I wish they would have taken either you or I along, but who am I to question the Guild head? Unless you need anything from me, Sir Knight, I shall take my leave for the present. I need to find new raspberries..."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:17 pm

"Yeah, I've got a few things I need to take care of around here too. Good luck, stay safe and kill them dirty dirty necromancers."
    Luc Untertablet
    Luc Untertablet

Post  Luc Untertablet Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:30 pm

"Always, Karn."

Luc leaves a quick note on Cassette's pillow, and then cycles the wards to let himself out. He heads off into the woods, and suddenly veers off towards the Tavern.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:34 pm