Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

2 posters

Karn returns to the Guild building...

Karn
    Karn

Karn returns to the Guild building... Empty Karn returns to the Guild building...

Post  Karn Thu May 06, 2010 11:34 pm

with a look on his face that shows both concern and thought. He cycles the wards and takes a seat inside, staring at a spot on the floor.
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Karn returns to the Guild building... Empty Re: Karn returns to the Guild building...

Post  Kalei Sat May 08, 2010 12:45 am

Kalei looks to Karn and sighs. She sits down against the wall, near the circle.

"You want to talk?" she asks Karn.
    Karn
    Karn

Karn returns to the Guild building... Empty Re: Karn returns to the Guild building...

Post  Karn Sat May 08, 2010 10:23 am

Karn snaps out of it as if his mind were somewhere else.

"Hmm? Oh, I was just trying to think of a way to resolve the situation between Remmi and Deacon without anyone coming to any harm, although I think Deacon might have stuck his foot in his mouth and bit off more than he could chew though."
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Sat May 08, 2010 12:09 pm

The human man smoking his pipe in a chair near Kalei stares at Karn, then looks to Kalei with a question in his eyes. The healer nods once to the human man, her eyes sad and frustrated. Bear frowns and nods in agreement, settling back in his chair to listen quietly as his wife and Karn talk.

Kalei sighs. "I know Karn. I tried myself, but I think I muddled it. You have any ideas? I'm open to suggestions. Guildmaster Deacon is adamant that the gypsy ladies owe him an apology. I tried to ask Remmi to help me talk to Mela and Zuzana. Remmi told me "he was not apologizing" and complained about Deacon. Zuzana then tells me that the gypsies will not need to stay with us next gather. Then Deacon indirectly berated Remmi for his plan to help the barbarians...to be honest, I wanted both to work together on that plan, as I wasn't sure Remmi's idea would work without Deacon's experience with the Silent Servant. Remmi then blew up at Deacon and stormed off, with some of his people and the gypsies in tow. Then Alphonse comes to me, mad. Alphonse asks me to tell him why I should not be his enemy, as he thought I sold out Remmi and threw Remmi and the gypies out of the Guild. At that point, I lost all self-control and broke down. Alphonse told me it wasn't my fault, and decided Deacon was to blame. I came back here. Then all of you returned after Ryan left. Alphonse came and talked to me, to say he's going back home to "think things thru". Alphonse is a good young man, but he may be blind to all that is happening. I don't think Deacon or Remmi are thinking clearly...they are mad at each other and want the other person to be in the wrong. Deacon is a bit of a victim, in that he felt he was being extorted. But he may have over-reacted. Remmi, he sees Deacon demanding compensation for things his guild uses...things that can be expensive. Deacon may be a greedy Celestial caster, but in the position he's in...with the ex AG looking for reasons to ruffle his fur and the past rep his guild was saddled with I can see him not wanting ANYONE to take undue advantage of him. But I guess Remmi sees a greedy Celestial caster, and thinks that Deacon needs to be taken down a peg or two. And there we have it."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Sat May 08, 2010 12:43 pm

"Well that definitely sheds a new light on my take of the situation. So they both think the other is wrong, Deacon thinks that Remmi doesn't know what he's doing and Remmi thinks Deacon to be greedy. Well, I had one idea but now I'm not so sure it would work."

Glancing over to the man in the chair near Kalei,

"I apologize, I don't believe we've met. I'm Karn."

Karn then gets up and extends a hand to the man in the chair.
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Sun May 09, 2010 11:49 am

The human man stands up and takes Karn's hand. "Bear. No offense...good to meet you." The warrior shakes Karn's hand, then puts his pipe out.

Kalei smiles. "I'm sorry Karn. Bear is my husband. He's not in town much, due to Druid business."

"Lots to do Love, as always." Bear adds with a rakish grin. "Speaking of which, since you're busy I will take a walk. *looks from his wife to Karn and tips his hat* Good to meet you Karn."

Bear leans down and give Kalei a tender kiss on her forehead. Placing his pipe back in his mouth, he walks into Kalei's room.

A minute later he returns, sans pipe, but armed with his shield and an axe. With a nod to Karn and Kalei, he asks Desala to lower the wards. The man heads to the tavern.
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Sun May 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Karn nods in return then says

"Stay safe."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:26 am