Shadowmoor Healers Guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadowmoor Healers Guild

'Heal the living and put the undead to rest.'

5 posters

Karn returns to the guild building.

Karn
    Karn

Karn returns to the guild building. Empty Karn returns to the guild building.

Post  Karn Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Karn walks up to and cycles the wards.

"Kalei, can you cast earth formal? Or anyone here for that matter?"
    Alexander

Karn returns to the guild building. Empty Re: Karn returns to the guild building.

Post  Alexander Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Sitting down comfortably, Alexander looks up to see his friend come in.

"Good to see you back my friend. How has your travels treated you?"
    Karn
    Karn

Karn returns to the guild building. Empty Re: Karn returns to the guild building.

Post  Karn Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:26 pm

"Fairly well actually, other than a sunburn I've been fine. And you?"
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:32 pm

"Alive and well my friend. Please take a seat and rest a while. I am sure someone around here can help you with your magical needs. They are a little pre-occupied with finding Emerald and of course the thousand other things that are running a muck in the land."
    Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:45 pm

"both kalei and i can cast... what exactly do you need?"
    Kalei
    Kalei
    Admin

Post  Kalei Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Yes, we both can. What do you have in mind Karn?
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:11 pm

"I need to have the life watcher preserved. I don't think it in the guild's best interest to lose it."
    Shine
    Shine
    Admin

Post  Shine Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:15 pm

"i have no problems casting it. as long as the watcher, does it have a name...? well if it doesn't mind staying another year. if it does mind, i'm sorry but i can't do it."
    Karn
    Karn

Post  Karn Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:06 pm

"When it was given to the battle healer's guild it was just called 'Watcher'. And no, I don't think it minds staying around another year, it was instructed to obey me and I would like for it to stay around."
    Ava

Post  Ava Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:05 pm

"I...don't think she meant 'doesn't mind' as in 'has been ordered not to mind'," the bard interjects. "From what I understand, the guardians here stay here of their own choice, not through coercion..." Chuckling, she adds, "You may have noticed, people around here really like free will and such. It makes a refreshing change compared to...other places."
    Alexander

Post  Alexander Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 am

Shaking his head at Karn, "My friend, I call the "watcher" Bob, since our friend Rax, said he had not been given a name and was refered to by all as simply Watcher. I am sure he will want to stick around. We have such lovely ladies and guardians and not to mention this place is never boring." said Alexander from his chair near the door.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:44 pm